The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Bought In Japan, Needs Service

customer service pilot japan

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bizhe

bizhe

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 02:37

So I bought a pilot 742 in Morita's FP shop, then my hand received an accidental impact while writing, and now it's subtly bent in a way that means very little ink flow despite the tines looking like they should have flow under a loupe. I've tried a little diy, which didn't work, so now I'm thinking of sending it in for service. Of course I'm willing to pay b/c it was my own fault. What is the policy for matters like this? Should I contact the store?

Sponsored Content

#2 Pinkys.Brain

Pinkys.Brain

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:59

where are you located at the moment? If you're still in Kansai then you could wait for the next pen clinic at a Nagasawa store or go to the Pen&Message shop in Kobe. Maybe there you can get help (but not for free). But you should first contact Morita.

Edited by Pinkys.Brain, 20 May 2017 - 12:07.

#3 mke

mke

Read my lips: No more (pens/inks/paper)

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,165 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:46

1) Contact the shop, ask for an advice. That you did DIY isn't something which you should mention, IMO.

#4 bizhe

bizhe

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 02:16

I'm in Taiwan.

Thanks mke, that sounds logical.

Edited by bizhe, 21 May 2017 - 02:17.

#5 Algester

Algester

(´Д⊂ヽ

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,776 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 May 2017 - 16:26

else once you have settled down contact the nearest retailer and see what you can do

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: customer service, pilot, japan

Sponsored Content

|