The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Hello From Massachusetts!

pen store massachusetts fountain pens

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 estie1948

estie1948

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 07:12

Hello, Tom, and welcome to the Fountain Pen Network. Glad you have joined us. You, having joined us, make us better. This is now your place as much as it is ours. Please don't be shy. Ask all the questions you have and don't hesitate to state your opinions. I hope you enjoy your time here.

-David (Estie).

No matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationery. -Anon.
A backward poet writes inverse. -Anon.

Sponsored Content

#22 thepenhut

thepenhut

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 June 2017 - 13:13

Thanks everyone! The store is now open! Please note that new products will be added weekly! www.thepenhut.com

#23 thepenhut

thepenhut

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 July 2017 - 21:52

Thanks everyone who has visited my site. I'm still adding more inventory. If you have any feedback please let me know.

#24 thepenhut

thepenhut

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 July 2017 - 22:59

Also, I'm starting a Facebook group called: New England fountain pen group. Hopefully some of you in the area will join us.

#25 Gloucesterman

Gloucesterman

Transformation Coach

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,274 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 July 2017 - 23:50

Hello and welcome.

Where are you located geographically? Please consider joining us at the meetings of the Boston Pen People held every other month. You can find us online at BostonPenPeople.org. You might also want to check out the Commonwealth Pen Show scheduled for September 10th, 2017 at the Somerville Holiday Inn just next to Boston/Cambridge. Not sure and there may be tables still available.

Again welcome (back?) and enjoy FPN!!

“Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today, because if you do it today and like it, you can do again tomorrow!”

#26 violetpeanut

violetpeanut

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 July 2017 - 19:52

Hello from Connecticut!  I signed up for your newsletter and I checked out your Youtube channel.   :)   I love shopping local whenever possible so I'll be sure to check out your shop next time I'm in the market for something new.  

#27 thepenhut

thepenhut

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 July 2017 - 22:45

Hi.
I am planning to attend the Commonwealth Pen Show in sept. It will be my first and I'm pretty pumped already! Thanks for checking out my YouTube channel! I'll have another video coming out shortly! I'll be posting a coupon code for all Fountain Pen Network members to use at checkout shortly. This really is such a great community.

#28 thepenhut

thepenhut

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 July 2017 - 22:54

Type: fpnetwork at checkout to get 8% off your order. Thanks!

#29 fjoly79ink

fjoly79ink

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 July 2017 - 12:00

Tom, welcome to the FPN world!  I am sure you will get to spend a lot of time here, we're all addicted I guess :yikes: 

#30 thepenhut

thepenhut

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 July 2017 - 12:11

I'm addicted for sure. Recently picked up a Sailor 1911L and a Platinum 3776 and they are both super!

#31 fjoly79ink

fjoly79ink

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 July 2017 - 12:41

Greetings and welcome!

:W2FPN:

Arkamas:  I love the picture of your pen! what is it? where did you get it from?

#32 Arkamas

Arkamas

Ink-Stained Gold

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 July 2017 - 21:05

Arkamas:  I love the picture of your pen! what is it? where did you get it from?

It's my grail pen - the Namiki Yukari Maki-e herb decoration. Unfortunately I don't own one, and probably never will, hence my grail pen.

...The history, culture and sophistication; the rich, aesthetic beauty; the indulgent, ritualistic sensations of unscrewing the cap and filling from a bottle of ink; the ambient scratch of the ink-stained nib on fine paper; A noble instrument, descendant from a line of ever-refined tools, and the luster of writing,
with a charge from over several millennia of continuing the art of recording man's life.

#33 thepenhut

thepenhut

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 July 2017 - 02:58

How long do most people stay at pen shows?

#34 thepenhut

thepenhut

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 31 July 2017 - 01:34

Thanks for welcoming me. Sorry to sound salesy. Hope to meet some nice people at the upcoming pen show.

#35 hachikomustang

hachikomustang

FPN Forum

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 August 2017 - 13:04

Welcome to FPN. Greetings

@cafeterialibre1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pen store, massachusetts, fountain pens

Sponsored Content

|