What Is Wrong With Krishna Inks

sanjay_111

Oh wow, I'm trying some of these inks now. WOW.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sanjay_111

• HalloweenHJB

• Barkingpig

• Intensity

• 4 weeks later...

We've got some news :D

The inks are now available in Europe from http://www.izods.ink/inks

The page works best on the desktop right now, might be a little buggy on some phones :)

Have a Pentastic Day!

Electric cars & bikes on weekdays and fountain pens on the weekends :)

Thanks for telling us. The inks I tried were lovely.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

• 1 year later...

The inks look beautiful-- thank you HalloweenHJB for the awesome writing samples. What a shame The Pen World don't ship to NZ! The Earth and Ochre ... I'm in love.

You can contact them directly. I am sure they would be able to ship to you from India.

I've ordered mine from Couronne

https://www.lacouronneducomte.nl/webstore/main/krishna-inks-c-161_777.html

They ship worldwide

I have 3 inks from Krishna and I love them:

Autumn, Elegant teal and Silent night sky

The last gives me occasional hard starts, but it might be the pen also (Faber Castell ambition) I haven't used it with other inks yet, so I can't tell 😂

I'm super intrigued with Krishna inks! Could those of you who really like these inks tell us what in particular you like about them--what stands out? I can tell a lot of the colors are quite sheeny. What are they like in writing behavior in terms of lubrication and saturation? Most similar to Sailor and Colorverse? Diamine? Or saturated but dry like R. Oster?

“I admit it, I'm surprised that fountain pens are a hobby. ... it's a bit like stumbling into a fork convention - when you've used a fork all your life.” 

Tried to buy a bunch of inks from ThePenWorld and found out that Krishna inks are now not selling directly to countries that have distributors in those countries. Some colors are out of stock on US sites, so not an easy combined order.

Edited by Intensity

“I admit it, I'm surprised that fountain pens are a hobby. ... it's a bit like stumbling into a fork convention - when you've used a fork all your life.” 

I have 4 colors from Krishna inks(Moonview, Cool breeze, Thulsi and Jungle Volcano) and the best thing about them is their saturation. The inks are very saturated and have amazing shading on most of the colors. Even the non sheening inks tend to sheen quite a bit in broader nibs. The flow is relatively wet so I would say the inks are pretty lubricated as well. And the best part is, they come in 20ml bottles for about 3 USD.

I recommend that you try them out, I'm sure you're going to like it!

P.S. I did a review on the Krishna Cool Breeze, if you're interested. Find it on the Ink reviews forum.

And the best part is, they come in 20ml bottles for about 3 USD.

Sadly not for USA customers :( $6-8 here for most colors. Definitely looking forward to trying a few.

I like that India festival where everyone throws colored powder on each other. When I read about Krishna ink, I think about that powder festival in India.

I like that India festival where everyone throws colored powder on each other. When I read about Krishna ink, I think about that powder festival in India.

Yeah 'Holi' is an amazing festival. You should visit India in March and you can experience it yourself.