The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Converters For The Pilot Mr

pilot pilot mr mr converter pilot converter

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Poincadi

Poincadi

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 May 2017 - 10:03

Hello Everybody I have recently gotten a Pilot MR (The European Version) and Its a great pen, however, I cannot seem to be able to find a converter for it only accepts standard international converters. I have read that I could use a Pelikan Standard International Converter however I also read that it fits very loosely into the pen. Are there any converters t​hat actually fit into this pen? Please help me and thanks for reading

Sponsored Content

#2 Aquaria

Aquaria

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 June 2017 - 05:48

Any standard international converter should work with that particular model of pen.

#3 tamiya

tamiya

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,215 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 June 2017 - 16:56

My MRs came with a converter included in the box (don't know if they're made by Pilot, can't see any labelling); most international std cartridge size should work... JinHao usually the easiest to find.

#4 ksm

ksm

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 June 2017 - 17:47

Pelikan converter is too tight fit. Mine cracked at the lip.
Waterman's converter is much better choice.

#5 ManofKent

ManofKent

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 June 2017 - 09:15

Schmidt K5 convertors work fine.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pilot, pilot mr, mr, converter pilot, converter

Sponsored Content

|