The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Are There Any Custom Stylograph Builders?

stylograph custom pen

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 supratalix

supratalix

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 27 April 2017 - 12:31

Good morning guys! So, I own a few very nice custom fountain pens and I was really considering getting another and I wanted this one to be a little different. Does anyone know of a custom pen maker that would be able to work with a stylographic nib? Aside from the nib, the rest of the pen would be pretty standard, aside from a piston or pump filling mechanism. 

Sponsored Content

#2 MYU

MYU

... The key to it all is Capillary Action! ...

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,647 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 May 2017 - 21:50

It all comes down to the section.  One could turn a section with screw threads that accept Koh-i-noor or Staedtler rapidograph points.  Or take it even one step further -- a pen body that accepts a variety of sections that can be turned for screw-in nibs like Esterbrook, Pelikan, rOtring, etc.  That would be cool!

[MYU's Pen Review Corner]   |   "The Common Ground" -- Jeffrey Small

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stylograph, custom pen

Sponsored Content

|