The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Still 8 Days Left To Back Hippo Noto Kickstarter

tomoe river notebook fountain pen friendly

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dsmallc

dsmallc

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 April 2017 - 22:25

I posted a couple of weeks ago about the Robert Oster ink exclusive that will be a part of the Hippo Noto Kickstarter campaign, because I was lucky enough to get a sample of it to test out. But I'm impatient because I'd really (really) like to try out the notebooks. I go through journals at a fast clip because mine are a way to capture what's going on in my life, the things occupying my brain, any data points I want to take note of, etc. etc. Anyway, I go through paper. Also because I love playing with inks (oh, those colors) and that takes paper. None shows off inks better than Tomoe River, and that's the real beauty of these. Not only will they come in your choice of plain, lined and dot grid, but there are an abundance of pages. I have several projects I would like to start using these for today, but I have to wait until the orders get mailed out during the summer. I would rather not have to be patient...

Anyway, I did post the earlier pictures of the ink in action, and have not seen these notebooks, but there are still eight days left to jump in before the campaign closes. I'm not sure if we'll have a chance to order more of these later (i do hope so) but the best way to get your hands on one is to back this campaign at https://www.kickstar...f=project_share

Sponsored Content

#2 Moonshae

Moonshae

Extremely Rare

• FPN Supporter - Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 April 2017 - 02:16

Thanks for the tip! Just made a pledge for a book and a bottle. :)

fpn_1497391483__snailbadge.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tomoe river, notebook, fountain pen friendly

Sponsored Content

|