The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Delta Passion Cartridge Converter

delta passion converter

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Robynls

Robynls

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 April 2017 - 06:21

Hi Fellow Pen lovers,

I am new here and need some advice. I bought myself a Delta Passion during a visit to Florence a few years ago. I have always been satisfied with the cartridge until I was introduced to the beauty of bottled inks. Now I want to use my Passion with some of my beautiful special inks but I don't have a cartridge/converter for it. Can someone advise me which converter I should be looking for to put into my pen, please?

In anticipation -

Robyn

Sponsored Content

#2 gerigo

gerigo

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:52

I am not familiar with this particular model, but based on my previous experience with the Delta brand, you should be able to use any international converter. For this, you can either re-purpose from another pen or buy from any pen or stationary shop.

The only other prerequisite is that you want to make sure the pen barrel or body is long enough to accommodate a converter. There are some smaller pens that can't accommodate a regular converter and the most famous being the Kaweco Sport. For these pens you don't have a choice but to continue to use the cartridge. However you can self fill these cartridges after the ink is spent. Just get a syringe with a blunt needle.

#3 rafapa

rafapa

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:12

Delta converter is OK with the Passion. They are a couple of millimiters shorter than most other international converters.

#4 grainweevil

grainweevil

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 April 2017 - 09:34

A regular Schmidt K5 or branded derivatives will fit - just tried it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: delta, passion, converter

Sponsored Content

|