The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Does Lihit Labs Make Twist Ring Notebook In A4 Size?

twist ring a4

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ship69

ship69

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 April 2017 - 16:31

Hello 

Does anyone know if Lihit Labs make Twist Ring Notebook in A4 size?

And if so where can I buy one from? I am based in the UK.

Background

I want to have an A4 notebook that lets you
- Replace pages (without the risk of tearing anything)
- Turn pages fast (with low friction)

- Lets you open it FULLY (i.e. to 360 degree), so that it will lie completely flat on the table so that you can write on it.

I have just bough an A5 "Twist Ring Notebook" made by Lihit Labs which I love. It's a very clever invention that does all the above. But I can't find anyone talking about A4 - certainly not here in the UK. That said I did find a photo of an A4 one so they must exist...

Sponsored Content

#2 inkypete

inkypete

Donor Pen

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,360 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 April 2017 - 22:59

I'm a bit of a fan too but generally not available in Australia. Did buy some from Officeworks here two years or so ago but they never restocked. I have only seen them in A5 and B5 so interested too re A4. Jetpens is a good source but their shipping is often expensive.

Posted Image

#3 dcwaites

dcwaites

DavidW

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,001 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 April 2017 - 00:08

Hmm, I, too, have Lihit Lab binders in A5 and B5, however I have always been a bit disappointed in the quality of their paper. 

Having bought some Muji refill paper, I wonder if B5 Muji refill paper would fit in a B5 Muji binder? I will have to try.

fpn_1412827311__pg_d_104def64.gif

“Them as can do has to do for them as can’t.

And someone has to speak up for them as has no voices.”

Granny Aching

#4 inkypete

inkypete

Donor Pen

• Member - Gold

• 3,360 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 April 2017 - 00:17

Hmm, I, too, have Lihit Lab binders in A5 and B5, however I have always been a bit disappointed in the quality of their paper. 

Having bought some Muji refill paper, I wonder if B5 Muji refill paper would fit in a B5 Muji binder? I will have to try.

Let us know please. I have found the Lihit paper to be excellent for my pens but I must say the Muji paper is fantastic and great value. Bought my Lihit from Officeworks a few years ago but they never stocked again. Bought my refills for about 50c on clearance. 

Edited by inkypete, 07 April 2017 - 00:22.

Posted Image

#5 dcwaites

dcwaites

DavidW

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,001 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 April 2017 - 08:58

Let us know please. I have found the Lihit paper to be excellent for my pens but I must say the Muji paper is fantastic and great value. Bought my Lihit from Officeworks a few years ago but they never stocked again. Bought my refills for about 50c on clearance. 

Sadly, the Muji B5 refill doesn't fit the Lihit Lab Aquadrops B5 binder.

fpn_1412827311__pg_d_104def64.gif

“Them as can do has to do for them as can’t.

And someone has to speak up for them as has no voices.”

Granny Aching

#6 Newjelan

Newjelan

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,485 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 09 April 2017 - 08:49

Cult Pens in the U.K. (No affiliation) also stock some Lihit Lab products, including the twist ring. I don't know about A4 because I prefer B5.

BTW I bought a lifetime's supply of the B5 paper at Officeworks for 50c a pack. (Although my husband has taken all the lined and blank packs and I have kept the grid ones.)

#7 inkypete

inkypete

Donor Pen

• Member - Gold

• 3,360 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 09 April 2017 - 09:26

BTW I bought a lifetime's supply of the B5 paper at Officeworks for 50c a pack. (Although my husband has taken all the lined and blank packs and I have kept the grid ones.)

You and I must have just about bought the entire stock. I grabbed heaps at 50c too and whole notebooks at $1. Disappointed Officeworks haven't stocked it again.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: twist ring, a4

Sponsored Content

|