• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ErrantSmudge

• sodul

• JayHomeBody

• milazinha

Reminder - today is the last day to sign up for this PIF. The lucky winners will be drawn tomorrow.

Greetings, contestants! The deadline for this PIF has expired, and entries are now CLOSED.

There were a total of 17 entries. FPN member white_lotus was provided a sample separately; you can read her review of the ink here:

That leaves a total of 16 entries for 10 giveaway samples.

The random number generator at random.org chose the following winners for Monteverde Canyon Rust:

• inkinbrushes
  • dylim1
  • Zookie
  • Chrissy
  • milazinha
  • sodul
  • Rita_K
  • AdrielGrey
  • Connly33

Congratulations to all the winners! I will contact each of you separately via PM to arrange for shipping. Check the little "messenger" envelope icon at the top right of the FPN page.

Thanks ErrantSmudge! I can't wait to try it!

I am the tarot reading, bookworm, whiskey drinking, witchcraft practicing, old fashioned writing, aunt Beasty in my family and I love it. Tarot readings for sale or trade, especially ink as I've lost all of my pen stuff from a bad burglary last year. And I need penpals! Anyone interested, please PM me!

I received the package in the mail, it came with written samples. Was that japanese paper?

I have the return package with the written sample, and more, ready to ship on Monday.

fpn_1492332402__img_2641.jpg

I received the package in the mail, it came with written samples. Was that japanese paper?

I have the return package with the written sample, and more, ready to ship on Monday.

I didn't think it would get there that quickly! But you live close to me.

Yes, the written samples I provided are on Japanese paper - Tomoe River. Every Canyon Rust recipient gets a set.

The second and final batch of samples will get mailed out on Tuesday. I'm skipping the Post Office this Monday because it's tax filing deadline and I want to avoid the lines!

Edited by ErrantSmudge

I got the sample today! Really loved the written sample sheets, plus i can doodle on the back of one and see how tomoe paper writes! The paper's a lot thinner than what I thought it would feel like.

Your letter will be dropped in the mailbox tomorrow, ErrantSmudge!

I am the tarot reading, bookworm, whiskey drinking, witchcraft practicing, old fashioned writing, aunt Beasty in my family and I love it. Tarot readings for sale or trade, especially ink as I've lost all of my pen stuff from a bad burglary last year. And I need penpals! Anyone interested, please PM me!

The post office had a short line today. I told the lady I would have an other package tomorrow and she told me "Don't come tomorrow!". Anyone in the USA that has not filed their taxes yet and need to snail mail them, good luck tomorrow!

Edited by sodul

Looks like I was off by a day. Tax deadline is Tuesday, I will mail out the second batch of samples Wednesday.

AdrielGray, there is a little bit of space left on the front of one of the sample sheets. If I were doing this again, I would have tossed in a blank sheet for you to try out.

The second and final batch of samples is in the mail. All winners should have their samples in hand wihin a few days, likely early next week.

Mine arrived 30min ago in the mail! :-) :-) :-) Already wrote you a letter which will go out tomorrow.