The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Fountain Pens In Bangkok? Yes!

bangkok fountain pens shop

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 PENaltyPEN

PENaltyPEN

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 April 2017 - 16:47

Wow, what a discovery. While visiting Bangkok in March 2017 i could not believe my eyes. I discovered a newly opened fountain pen shop. It is run by a

very knowledgeable, very friendly and very helpful man - Khun Em. You will find a respectable selection of fountain pens, note books (yes, he has got

Tomoe River note books by Taroko Design). I stopped by twice for ink, note books and a chat.

And the shop is incredibly easy to find, It is a mere 2 minutes walk from the BTS station "Sala Daeng". The shop's name is "The PIPS Cafe".

Address: 

The PIPS Cafe

Ground Floor

62 Thaniya Building

Silom Road

Bangkok 10500

when arriving by BTS train from the station "Siam" you will need to go down one level and take the exit on the right.

Monday - Saturday 11.00 - 19.30

thepipscafe@hotmail.com

www.thepipscafe.bentoweb.com

www.facebook.com/thepipscafe

Go there!

Cheers,

PENaltyPEN

Sponsored Content

#2 trhall

trhall

賀立德

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 00:45

Can't wait to visit the store. Have purchased things and met the owner in person and he's great!

#3 jchch1950

jchch1950

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 01:55

Thank you for the information.I will visit the store after the next week holidays.  :)  :)

#4 Drone

Drone

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 April 2017 - 05:19

Thanks! I'll give them a visit the next time I'm in BKK. David in Jakarta

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bangkok, fountain pens, shop

Sponsored Content

|