Graf Von Faber Castell Pen of the Year 2017 (Vikings)
The version with a tough anthracite-coloured PVD coating has a particularly masculine appeal. Matt-grey smoked oak – the preferred wood for building the Viking ships – stands in exciting contrast to the gleaming metal parts of fountain pen and roller-ball pen, which change their appearance with every movement. A grey shimmering smoky quartz adorns the cap of all writing implements of this edition.
Each of these writing implements is presented in a brightly polished black wooden case.
A certificate bearing the signature of Count Charles von Faber-Castell confirms that this is a limited edition
- The name Graf von Faber-Castell is engraved in the end piece in runes
- Individually numbered writing instruments
- Exclusive, brightly polished black wooden box with an attractive brochure and the certificate of authenticity
- An additional insert offers space for six more writing instruments
- Limited to 500 pieces (230 PVD)
For inquiries email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (915) 778-1234