Personal Collection

Cyrille81

This thread is the one I have long stalked ... extremely helpful with initial impressions, writing samples and gorgeous images.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cyrille81

• Tom Kellie

• Pravda

• thygreyt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow i am impressed, a beautiful Collection you have!!

And it seem to get bigger and bigger...

If you are opening your own museum, please tell us, i would really want to visit it haha.

Thanks for sharring these beautiful pictures with us.

• 1 month later...

This is the last fountain pen I bought this afternoon at the MB store of Brussel, the Heritage R&N Spider Metamorphosis 1906:

43147769622_3643d4c2bc_c.jpg 42479183314_378cdcd4b8_c.jpg

42479183274_2b5a15a7fe_c.jpg 41387089580_a5c760c0c9_c.jpg

41387089290_4e0d5e3029_c.jpg 43197764101_9cafce3ef4_c.jpg

43147768992_ab89c1d72b_c.jpg 29326254908_f7c30574f8_c.jpg

43197763571_dc3f52d40e_c.jpg 43197762961_7e7b205455_c.jpg

42293274095_65bde8efdb_c.jpg 29326254668_6f0cc94b6e_c.jpg

42293274375_20b054dfb5_c.jpg

The pen is really heavy when we have it in hands, we can't imagine a pen slim as this one so heavy. The pen and the cap weight 62g and without the cap it weighs 42,2g.

So a part of my collection into the 12 pen pouch Montblanc bought last week:

41281203050_6102c32f7c_c.jpg 43197933121_a5385690ea_c.jpg

I wasn't able to put the Heritage 1914 into it because the pen is too long and it is impossible to close the pouch correctly.

~ Cyrille:

Marvelous! What an eye-pleasing image.

Your superb collection has something for everyone, no? There's a rich variety of design among the various models.

That's an attractive case.

Your Heritage 1914 understandably merits special treatment.

Many warm thanks for sharing this photograph of the case and pens.

Tom K.

~ Cyrille:

Marvelous! What an eye-pleasing image.

Your superb collection has something for everyone, no? There's a rich variety of design among the various models.

That's an attractive case.

Your Heritage 1914 understandably merits special treatment.

Many warm thanks for sharing this photograph of the case and pens.

Tom K.

Yes a really eclectic collection of types and design. I collect the pens I like and not all the pens of a series.

And for the pleasure a snake vs spider:

Who will win according to you? :)

~ Cyrille:

What images!

Thank you for the excellent photographs.

You present both pens in very good light.

In a battle between a snake and a spider I'd hope that a friendly eagle might carry me away from the conflict, but not to a scorpion's nest!

Tom K.

Hey Cyrille..!! Amazing shots! Congratulations! What nib you picking this time?

For the moment it is still the M and I will think if I want to keep the medium nib that is really flex of the Heritage collection or maybe a F nib I don't have yet in my collection.

I wasn't able to put the Heritage 1914 into it because the pen is too long and it is impossible to close the pouch correctly.

Id say thats a good problem to have ;)

My Vintage Montblanc Website--> link

Gorgeous! Thanks for providing the weight of this pen. Surprisingly heavy.. WoW !

Congratulations 🍾

I have one of these, but Ive never used it as I'm slightly unsure of it's usefulness - it's certainly too big for a pen. You couldnt put several pens in it as they'd rattle and scratch, so I assume it's only use is as a pencil case, as you state - but that's odd in that MB dont make pencils in the traditional sense (wooden type). In fact, I dont think there's anything MB make that I'd want rattling around in side the case.

All that said, it's lovely and soft and really well made.

Few photos of the Unicef pencil case with a nice packaging:

33481193864_bc7eabba9e_b.jpg

Edited by JonathanHarker

I have one of these, but Ive never used it as I'm slightly unsure of it's usefulness - it's certainly too big for a pen. You couldnt put several pens in it as they'd rattle and scratch, so I assume it's only use is as a pencil case, as you state - but that's odd in that MB dont make pencils in the traditional sense (wooden type). In fact, I dont think there's anything MB make that I'd want rattling around in side the case.

All that said, it's lovely and soft and really well made.

I use it to store my Heritage 1914 in generally when I want it on my desk and not my collector box as the pen is so giant to go in other pen pouches generally :)

I use it to store my Heritage 1914 in generally when I want it on my desk and not my collector box as the pen is so giant to go in other pen pouches generally :)

LOL - I was just going to say, I bet the 1914 only just fits!!

My 1914s fit in the leather 10 case above just perfectly too. Main reason I got it its wonderful

My 1914s fit in the leather 10 case above just perfectly too. Main reason I got it its wonderful

Maybe the new one with 12 cases is little bit smaller in height. In width the 1914 fits without any issue but for the height the case is little bit too small and prevents to close it correctly.

What a beautiful collection! Enjoy these great pens.