Closed - Ranga Model 4 And 4C - Group Buy - April 2017

mehandiratta

Dear Mr Kandan,

The pen is a brilliant writing tool. The best one I have. But then I just have two ;). It writes so smooth that even though my other pen has the same nib except for the chrome, I prefer writing longer notes with the 4C. It is now my everyday carry around.

I took a gamble with the colour and was expecting a lighter shade of this 'pale green', but this colour grows on you. Especially with the oxidised black nib. Overall, it gives out this vintage vibe, which is want i wanted. Right now the only ink I have is Krishna Ghat Green. But I plan to keep Noodler's black on this permanently, once I figure out how to source it much cheaper than the prices in India.

Thank you for this pen and thank you Vaibhav for coordinating such group buys. I regularly follow your blog.

Regards,

M.

SaveSave

post-136228-0-61307700-1495339468_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mihir

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mpkandan

• mehandiratta

• delhirox

• Jamerelbe

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice pic Mihir!

Mr. Kandan,

When do you intend to ship the second lot ie orders placed in May?

Thanks in advance!

HAPPY DANCING!!! My package arrived today!! Opening the unique cloth wrapping was difficult; however, enthusiasm for my first Ranga (1st Indian) and first ebonite soon won the day.

Was it worth the cost and the wait? ABSOLUTELY!! I haven't inked it yet, but the thrill of the package - a uniquely and carefully wrapped bundle - the appearance and feel of this beautifully-crafted pen....I'm already looking forward to the next group buy!

Inking and pics very soon!

Thanks a lot sir. I'm very thankful for your love and interest on our pens.

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Dear Mr Kandan,

The pen is a brilliant writing tool. The best one I have. But then I just have two ;). It writes so smooth that even though my other pen has the same nib except for the chrome, I prefer writing longer notes with the 4C. It is now my everyday carry around.

I took a gamble with the colour and was expecting a lighter shade of this 'pale green', but this colour grows on you. Especially with the oxidised black nib. Overall, it gives out this vintage vibe, which is want i wanted. Right now the only ink I have is Krishna Ghat Green. But I plan to keep Noodler's black on this permanently, once I figure out how to source it much cheaper than the prices in India.

Thank you for this pen and thank you Vaibhav for coordinating such group buys. I regularly follow your blog.

Regards,

M.

SaveSave

Thanks a lot Mr. Mihir Sir . Glad the your like the latest acquisition from us.

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Nice pic Mihir!

Mr. Kandan,

When do you intend to ship the second lot ie orders placed in May?

Thanks in advance!

Hopefully this week sir.

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, so I'll be happy to remove it if it's not.

Many of your wonderful group buys have been ebonite, which have all been lovely. Have you considered doing a group by with any of your acrylics? I know I would be excited at a chance to continue expanding my Ranga collection!

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, so I'll be happy to remove it if it's not.

Many of your wonderful group buys have been ebonite, which have all been lovely. Have you considered doing a group by with any of your acrylics? I know I would be excited at a chance to continue expanding my Ranga collection!

Dear sir,

Hope you are fine. Thanks for your message.

Sure. We will have Group buy for acrylics in near future.

We have many varieties and colours in Acrylics as well.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RANGA-ACRYLIC-FOUNTAIN-PEN-MODEL-4CS-20-BEAUTIFUL-COLOURS-SCHMIDT-NIB-CONVERTER-/132167374310?hash=item1ec5ca15e6:g:FOAAAOSwMmBV6yU-

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

my guess was right..the normal/special ebonite are not as good as premium ones.lot of white dots and generally of poor quality ...

and the bock nib and feed is also having problems. it stops writing after sometime and restarts with excess flow...anyways the pen was not costly so i will count this as a bad purchase.

There's no such thing as perfect writing, just like there's no such thing as perfect despair : Haruki Murakami

my guess was right..the normal/special ebonite are not as good as premium ones.lot of white dots and generally of poor quality ...

and the bock nib and feed is also having problems. it stops writing after sometime and restarts with excess flow...anyways the pen was not costly so i will count this as a bad purchase.

Dear Sir,

We are providing the best Ebonites for our customer's. Our Family makes Ebonite rods and supplies to most of the Indian Pen manufacturers. So we get best ebonites. As a pen manufacturer, we choose best Ebonites in regular ebonites also after lot of quality control and rejection . Could you please PM me for flow problems?

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

It has arrived. I popped in a cartridge (I don't keep bottles of ink at work) and have written a bit more than half a page. Thank you Mr. Kandan. You have made me a very nice pen that I expect to use a lot.

To hold a pen is to be at war. - Voltaire

It has arrived. I popped in a cartridge (I don't keep bottles of ink at work) and have written a bit more than half a page. Thank you Mr. Kandan. You have made me a very nice pen that I expect to use a lot.

Thanks a lot Sir. Kindly post the pictures.

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Mine arrived in the Netherlands last week. Haven't had much time to write with it yet, but from the little I have done, it has been enjoyable to write with. Thank you Mr. Kandan. Also for the extra goodies! post-130777-0-40815100-1495662016_thumb.jpg

-eesti23,

Thanks for posting the photo. Very interesting looking pen. If a new order occurs, I may be interested in joining it.

Is this group buy still open?

No, but there will probably be another one along soon, judging from recent history!

I chose my user name years ago - I have no links to BBS pens (other than owning one!)

Mine arrived in the Netherlands last week. Haven't had much time to write with it yet, but from the little I have done, it has been enjoyable to write with. Thank you Mr. Kandan. Also for the extra goodies! attachicon.gifIMG_0041.jpg

Thanks a lot Sir . Your picture is good.

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Is this group buy still open?

This Group Buy is over. All the orders would be shipped by tomorrow.

But Please stay tuned for the new Group Buy's

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen company

-eesti23,

Thanks for posting the photo. Very interesting looking pen. If a new order occurs, I may be interested in joining it.

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen company

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen company

Please consider this a request for ebonite #8s.

Thank you.