• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mpkandan

• mehandiratta

• delhirox

• Jamerelbe

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, just wanted to check with the White/Blue swirl (Premium ebonite) is available? It's listed on this page, but not in the Google doc. [i also liked the look of the Rose Red / Blue ripple, but it looks like this isn't available either?] Thanks in advance!

The form has all the latest updates of available material...

I have updated the available rods on the front page ...

thank you for bringing that to notice...

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

Form submitted. Thank you.

Thank you for the participation

Form submitted

thank you

Form submitted, thanks!

thanks to you

Form Submitted. Thanks for organizing another group buy!

thank you... the group has happened for this model after 2 yrs...

Forms submitted.

The new Model 4 Demonstrator is awesome!

Thanks to Mr Mehandiratta and Mr Kandan for making this group buy available...and much thanks to M S Pandurangan for being the best pen turner in India, IMO. Ranga Pens are in the top 3 in my pen collection...excellent quality, beautiful writers, excellent prices...and you can feel the love in every pen they make.

Mary

I agree.... I love the Rangas... I am building the collection of all the colors... and all the models...

Form submitted. Thank you.

Thank you

Wanted to resist... Tried to resist... Couldn't resist. Form submitted - Model 4 threaded for JoWo nib, clipless, in forest green - honey ripple ebonite...

ha ha ha... resistance is futile... thank you

Form submitted.

thank you

vaibhav mehandiratta

Will you be able to add group buy prices for the pens threaded to take german nibs? ( WITHOUT NIB/CONVERTER TO TAKE JOWO, SCHMIDT OR BOCK)

Thanks again for your efforts to make this possible.

I have already listed all the prices... without nib you deduct 14 USD

vaibhav mehandiratta

No worries - a bit disappointed that the white-blue swirl isn't available, but there are plenty of other good colours... Thanks for updating the listing!

Mr Mehandiratta and Mr Kandan,

Thanks again for organizing a way for me to part with my money :)

Question: The 3/3c and 4/4c appear to have the same length (~150-152mm). The 3/3c has a slightly larger diameter cap than the body diameter and the cap overlaps the body when screwed on. With the 4/4c, the cap is the same diameter as the body and fits flush with the body. Do I understand the dimensions correctly?

Order pending the agonizing decision of which color(s) to order...

The more I know about computers, the more I like my pens.

Colorado Pen Show

5-7 October 2018

Denver, Colorado

Form submitted for two pens.

Pradeep

When I grow up, I want to be a great lawyer. Until then, I practice. - A.Davis

Form submitted.

I chose the version 4C Top rounded, C / C Mechanism, jowo # 6 - Dual Tone - 1.1 Calligraphy Stub, Premium Ebonite, color Solid Blue, Polished finish, Clip - Pale Yellow Gold Finish
Thanks Mr. Kandan to realize these beautiful and sturdy fountain pens, and thanks to Mr. Vaibhav for having described with his articles.

Thanks again for organizing a way for me to part with my money :)

Question: The 3/3c and 4/4c appear to have the same length (~150-152mm). The 3/3c has a slightly larger diameter cap than the body diameter and the cap overlaps the body when screwed on. With the 4/4c, the cap is the same diameter as the body and fits flush with the body. Do I understand the dimensions correctly?

Order pending the agonizing decision of which color(s) to order...

yes u r right... totally ...

vaibhav mehandiratta

Form submitted for two pens.
Pradeep

thank you bhai

Form submitted.

I chose the version 4C Top rounded, C / C Mechanism, jowo # 6 - Dual Tone - 1.1 Calligraphy Stub, Premium Ebonite, color Solid Blue, Polished finish, Clip - Pale Yellow Gold Finish

Thanks Mr. Kandan to realize these beautiful and sturdy fountain pens, and thanks to Mr. Vaibhav for having described with his articles.

Thank you

Forms submitted for two pens.

Thank you!

Thank you

vaibhav mehandiratta

Form submitted

President, Big Apple Pen Club

Follow us on Instagram @big_apple_pen_club

"Let other pens dwell on guilt and misery."

J.J. Lax Pen Co.

www.jjlaxpenco.comOn Instagram: @jjlaxpenco

Thank you! I ordered plain orange premium ebonite thus time but I hope that Mr Kandan will restock all the colours for the next group buys. Please! Edited by bbs

I chose my user name years ago - I have no links to BBS pens (other than owning one!)

I did not receive the pen price mail, my e-mail is weijun525 @ gmail.com, thanks

I did not receive the pen price mail, my e-mail is weijun525 @ gmail.com, thanks

For shipping outside India prices are mentioned in the post only..

vaibhav mehandiratta