The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Confidence In Amazon To Assure Authenticity?

real authentic prices

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mbankirer

mbankirer

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 27 March 2017 - 20:12

How confident can you be that the Montblanc's sold on Amazon are "real"? The prices from Amazon sellers are generally less than the same product available from Montblanc boutiques.Why? How?

Sponsored Content

#2 TheRealMikeDr

TheRealMikeDr

The Great Schnauzer King

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 20:36

They're probably gray market sellers - which is to say they're likely not authorized Montblanc dealers so they can sell the pens at whatever price they wish. Take a look at Jomashop as another example.

As to the authenticity? Well - I have no experience there but can tell you if you purchase from Amazon you should have no issues returning for a full refund if the product is a fake.

#3 Nightly

Nightly

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 27 March 2017 - 20:44

I've got an Amazon Warehouse Deal on a 145 arriving this Wednesday, which I have promised in another thread to provide pictures. If it's fake, everyone will find that out.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: real, authentic, prices

Sponsored Content

|