The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Legrand Traveler

montblanc legrand traveler mb147

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 inkotheque

inkotheque

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 March 2017 - 13:45

I own a MB147 and I noticed that sometimes the ink cartridge loosens a bit interrupting a regular ink flow. This happened with Montblanc cartridges and also with other brands two three times in the past few months.

There's a little step in the cartridges holder (see photo) that is supposed to keep the cartridge in the right position but looks it like is not serving is purpose anymore with the same level of reliability it was used to.

20170316_143516.jpg

I bought this pen many years ago and this looks like a new issue for me. Is anybody else experimenting the same problem? Solutions?

My two ten fingers on a typewriter computer keyboard have never connected with my brain heart.
My hand on a pen does. A fountain pen, of course.

- Graham Greene Inkotheque

Sponsored Content

#2 Chrissy

Chrissy

Ancient Artifact

• Away
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,301 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 15:02

My little step is quite old and still serves it's purpose. You have to make sure you get the first cartridge settled against it before you start. On the other hand I have had long Pelikan cartridges in my holder, and held it in position in the centre by one round of sticky tape.  :)

#3 inkotheque

inkotheque

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 March 2017 - 15:05

Hi Chrissy and thanks for the quick reply. Plenty of sticky tape here I'll see what I can do  :D

My two ten fingers on a typewriter computer keyboard have never connected with my brain heart.
My hand on a pen does. A fountain pen, of course.

- Graham Greene Inkotheque

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: montblanc, legrand traveler, mb147

Sponsored Content

|