New Studio Color Long Overdue.

Anne-Sophie

There has been no new Studio color since the red lacquer.

I which the purple, grey and white were re-issued. It would also be nice to be able to get BB gold nibs in the U.S

A sophisticated pink or teal would also be a great addition.

The Studio is -the- Lamy of choice for people who prefer round sections or want a variety of sections, besides the Safari/Vista/Al Star for their every day writers.

Is it fair for an intelligent and family oriented mammal to be separated from his/her family and spend his/her life starved in a concrete jail?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ParkerDuofold

• Anne-Sophie

• senzen

• AL01

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just realized that Lamy already produces the antracite, white and twilight colors for the Swift rollerball.

Those would look great on a Studio fountain pen as well as the rollerball and ballpoint.

The Studio line, has a grip, which girth, is welcomed by baby boomers and genXers who, because of age or, medical conditions need easy to grip pens.

People of all ages, can develop pain in their wrists and hands, when they have to take a copious amount of notes in cheap ballpoints or, as a result of bad keyboard ergonomics.

Is it fair for an intelligent and family oriented mammal to be separated from his/her family and spend his/her life starved in a concrete jail?

• 5 months later...

LAMY studio racing green Special Edition Fountain pen

https://www.lamy.com/eng/b2c/studio/068_racing_green

LAMY studio pianoblack Fountain pen

Lacquer finish / steel propeller-shaped clip / 14 ct. bi-colour gold nib, partially platinum / with converter LAMY Z 27

https://www.lamy.com/eng/b2c/studio/068_pianoblack

Edited by Anne-Sophie

Hi Sophie, et al,

I'll be getting one with a medium nib as soon as they're released. B)

You're right... it is a nice color... and it is high time.

- Anthony

Edited by ParkerDuofold

I got a second hand Imperial Blue Studio (knowing in advance others didn't care for the section, hasn't shipped to me yet), the racing green one is gorgeous :wub: . If we're talking about dreams, the white one would look good with a light-medium grey section...

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."

B. Russell

I got a second hand Imperial Blue Studio (knowing in advance others didn't care for the section, hasn't shipped to me yet), the racing green one is gorgeous :wub: . If we're talking about dreams, the white one would look good with a light-medium grey section...

+1

• 3 weeks later...

How does the Racing Green color compares to Petrol?

Is it lighter, greener, it looks like verdigris.

What ink would match the Racing Green?

Racing green is a true BRG colour, as in the car colour. While it would cost ~£75 extra I think it's a shame it's not got a gold nib, as a BRG car with gold wheels is such a good combination.

Hi Sophie, et al,

- Anthony

When you get the Racing Green Studio, could you give us a description of the color using an ink color that is closely matching, or/and comparing it to the Petrol Safari color.

It would be very helpful!

When you get the Racing Green Studio, could you give us a description of the color using an ink color that is closely matching, or/and comparing it to the Petrol Safari color.

It would be very helpful!

Hi Anne, et al,

I won't try to describe the color... I went through that mess with the Pacific Al-Star... which looked like Windex to me, but not to anybody else.

However, I will take a couple of pictures of it next to the Petrol Safari, blue-green Al-Star and lime green Safari... and everyone can make their own assessments. :)

So far, I'm still waiting for it to be released.

Be well. :)

- Anthony

Thanks Antony!

Thanks Antony!

You're welcome, Anne... I'll even break my own rule for you and try to describe the color. :D

Word on the street :ninja: is that it will be released some time during the week of the 23rd. :)

- Anthony

Hi,

Igot mine racing green today, The colour is a green with a touch of anthracin. Nice, The colour on the Lamywebsite fits more accuratel< than before at announcing Safari Petrol.

regards

kmik

Hi Sophie, et al,

- Anthony

Looks like the section is the same as in the Imperial Blue? i.e. Chrome?

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."

B. Russell

Hi,

Igot mine racing green today, The colour is a green with a touch of anthracin. Nice, The colour on the Lamywebsite fits more accuratel< than before at announcing Safari Petrol.

regards

kmik

Hi Kmik,

Do you live in the State's... where did you get it? (The stores I'm familiar with haven't released it yet).

Be well. :)

- Anthony

Looks like the section is the same as in the Imperial Blue? i.e. Chrome?

Hi Pseudo,

Yes. I don't know why they don't make the rubberized grip an option on all the Studio's... like a nib option. :huh:

I know that would cost them a few extra cents per pen... but I think they'd make that up with a lot of extra sales.

- Anthony