The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

New Conid Kingsize Bulkfiller

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 frogbaby

frogbaby

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 April 2017 - 03:32

Sorry, I don't have calipers at my disposal (at least not anytime soon). I found a nice comparison / review that you may find helpful. At the very least there are images showing pretty clearly the difference in section size between the two models. Not to mention just a nice write up. 

http://www.leighreyes.com/?p=4968

BTW: I forgot that the Regular also has different barrel choices. I have the consistent-diameter version, whereas there's a version that grows a little larger closer to the threads. If you look at the Conid site you'll see what I'm talking about. I wonder if my grip concerns would have been lessened if I had the Regular that has a slightly 'bulbous' barrel.

thanks for that, as i looked i thought about the section on my 823 which is not concave at all and very easy to hold, much of it has to do with material i guess ... so perhaps the minimalistica might work for me after all ... i owned a lamy studio which i simply could NOT keep from slipping through my fingers and it has marked me for life i think :-) ... i like the idea of the kingsize (will be watching your videos on this shortly) as well but it is pricey as a starting introduction to conid ... i continue to be fascinated by this pen

Sponsored Content

#42 Regardeau

Regardeau

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 January 2018 - 07:30

If anyone tires of their king size bulkfiller and wants to sell it for a reasonable price let me know. I have very large strong hands and I require a larger, heavier pen. Thanks.

#43 georges zaslavsky

georges zaslavsky

vintageandmodernpenslover

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,078 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 January 2018 - 20:41

congrats on a great pen and enjoy it  ;)

Pens are like watches , once you start a collection, you can hardly go back. And pens like all fine luxury items do improve with time

#44 2airtoon20

2airtoon20

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 February 2018 - 20:53

How did you wait so long for the pen :S I would never be able to do that...

#45 Inkling13

Inkling13

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 February 2018 - 21:53

All good things come to those who wait. 

Sponsored Content

|