The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Vm33 "parisienne" Last Pen For A Long Long Time.

venvstas venustas parisienne paris france french fountain pen venvstas paris venvstas parisienne venvstas m33

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 VENVSTAS

VENVSTAS

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 01 March 2017 - 14:10

Hello,

I would like to present a new model that will be out in around two months, it will be our last design of the year and a special run will be made of only 10 to 15 pieces with customized 6mm big 14k or 18k nibs, (customization included in the price!) the pen is as follows, (also some specifications you can find on the pictures) resistant composite construction, high glossy lacquered body, carbon fiber nib casing mechanism, gold plated, piston mechanism in fiber glass and carbon fiber, with 2.2ml ink capacity, (twice a M149) the size of the pen is similar to a M600, name of the pen Venvstas M33 "parisienne" The Pen has a gold plated clip, cap do post, if you are interested on it just message me, the pen is not in the website, and yes, it cost far less than a M149. Made in Paris. Weight is around 30 grams, loaded (and with the cap) 

Attached Images

• DSC_0027 copy.jpg
  • DSC_0033 copy.jpg
  • DSC_0018 copy.jpg
  • DSC_0036 copy.jpg

VENVSTAS ITALY

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com

Sponsored Content

#2 VENVSTAS

VENVSTAS

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 01 March 2017 - 22:03

https://www.youtube....h?v=YwloPKdj5M8

VENVSTAS ITALY

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com

#3 da vinci

da vinci

Donor Pen

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 23:17

Thanks for your post. Your designs are interesting and unique. I am a fan of the clip on this pen :)

#4 VENVSTAS

VENVSTAS

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 March 2017 - 13:26

Thanks for your post. Your designs are interesting and unique. I am a fan of the clip on this pen :)

Thank you, I don't like clips myself, but most clients wants them, so this one has the same clio of the 75. 

VENVSTAS ITALY

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com

#5 VENVSTAS

VENVSTAS

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 March 2017 - 13:35

Here the most bizarre pen add you may have seen. Although to me is the pen for men. 

https://www.youtube....h?v=YQFxlbBCT74

VENVSTAS ITALY

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com

#6 VENVSTAS

VENVSTAS

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 29 May 2017 - 14:12

The pen is now available.

https://www.venvstas.com/fountainpens

VENVSTAS ITALY

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: venvstas, venustas, parisienne, paris, france, french fountain pen, venvstas paris, venvstas parisienne, venvstas m33

Sponsored Content

|