The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Please Help Picking Out Robert Oster Signature Inks!

robertoster robertostersignatureinks inkoptions ink australia help greenrobertosterinks kadakada

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 GranTorino25

GranTorino25

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 July 2017 - 04:50

I think the Caffe Crema is a nice colour and more interesting than the mustard. Peppermint is one of my favourites, but it is quite similar to River of Fire I believe (not having got RoF yet). 

The other than I'd suggest are either Yellow Sunset, or Green Olive, if you like a yellow :)

Sponsored Content

#22 radellaf

radellaf

KC4AQC

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 July 2017 - 06:31

I like a few yellows (Noodler's, Herbin amber, r&k helianthus) but for mixing rather than writing.

One I left off is Melon Tea. I love Sailor Rikyu Cha, and that one looks similar enough to be interesting.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#23 radellaf

radellaf

KC4AQC

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 July 2017 - 01:13

Went with these, pretty happy with the picks:

jvHFVpsl.jpg

Posted ImagePosted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: robertoster, robertostersignatureinks, inkoptions, ink, australia, help, greenrobertosterinks, kadakada

Sponsored Content

|