Show Off Your Pens And Gear! (Take A Photo)

Flippy

Here are most of mine:

http://yoonhalee.com/images-pens/2017-03-09-pens.png

Left to right:

Webster Four-Star, Sheaffer Balance in marine green, Osmia 64 grey candy, Parker Vacumatic azure pearl, Osmia something else, Bespoke British Pens Conway Stewart Churchill in Red Stardust, Scriptorium Pens Master Scrivener in Red Stardust, Aurora 75th Anniversary, Aurora Optima blue chrome, Pelikan M200 demonstrator, Pelikan M205 Aquamarine, Pilot Vanishing Point Twilight, Nakaya Naka-ai in aka-tamenuri, Waterman 52V, Waterman Lady Patricia, Esterbrook SJ in grey, Esterbrook SJ in red.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flippy

• Ian the Jock

• eliweisz

• TheRealMikeDr

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Ian.

I'm new to fountain pens, and am not yet able, for the most part, to recognize different brands of pens. Would you be so kind as to let me know the brands of the fourth, seventh, eighth, and tenth pens from the left in your photo below?

Regards,

Gary

Of course Gary

I'll list them all.

fpn_1489146637__zz_lft_stnd.jpg

From left to right.

1. Waterman Expert mk2. black g/t

2. Waterman Laureat mk1. silver guilloche

3. Jinhao 217.

4. Waterman Laureat mk1. black g/t

5. Parker 45

6. Waterman 88. black c/t

7. Waterman Maestro. Piano black g/t

8. Waterman Laureat mk2. red marble g/t

9.Waterman C/F. brushed steel g/t

10. Waterman Supermaster. gunmetal g/t

11. Waterman Centurion. green marble g/t

and the one in the front is a Yiren 858

Ian

Thanks for identifying the pens, Ian. I may have learned something: Waterman pens have cutouts in their clips.

By the way, I like your cardboard pen holder. Perhaps it's been slow making it out of the prototype stage because... the prototype works so well.

Thanks again & regards,

Gary

• 2 weeks later...

Some big hitters in that pen roll Eli.

It's only very, very rarely that I ever take any of my pens outside, but on the odd occasion I do, I carry them in a nice leather 2 pen carrier/holdery case thing.

I'll stick a pic of it on later on when I get time.

Where do you keep your Sheaffers then? ;)

Ian

Some big hitters in that pen roll Eli.

It's only very, very rarely that I ever take any of my pens outside, but on the odd occasion I do, I carry them in a nice leather 2 pen carrier/holdery case thing.

I'll stick a pic of it on later on when I get time.

Where do you keep your Sheaffers then? ;)

Ian

I keep my Sheaffers in a zippered 12-pen case (leatherette, w/twin soft elastic loops inside). Have to think of something nicer for them - a cigar case maybe.

And my daily carry contains at least six pens - at home, I have practically no time for using them, but there are "gaps" between my office tasks, so I can relax practicing calligraphy, filling my Crazy Pages, or just doodling.

Practice, patience, perseverance

I'm the opposite, I work from home so I get to play quite a lot when I'm working.. like now. :P

I have 2 of the bigger zippered cases for my others but it's a shame to have them zipped away, but I don't think a big multi tiered display case would fit on my desk :D .

Here's the wee outdoor case I mentioned. (Only to be used in conjunction with a padded jacket pocket of course.)

fpn_1490622888__zcase1.jpg

fpn_1490622987__zcase2.jpg

Ian

I'm the opposite, I work from home so I get to play quite a lot when I'm working.. like now. :P

I have 2 of the bigger zippered cases for my others but it's a shame to have them zipped away, but I don't think a big multi tiered display case would fit on my desk :D .

Here's the wee outdoor case I mentioned. (Only to be used in conjunction with a padded jacket pocket of course.)

fpn_1490622888__zcase1.jpg

fpn_1490622987__zcase2.jpg

Ian

Two Captain's Commissions in one case make a helluva catamaran!

Great pics, Ian. Thanks for sharing.

Edited by eliweisz

Practice, patience, perseverance

These are mine

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o68/clint_039/Plumas%20y%20relojes/IMG_0468_zpshso5lqxq.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o68/clint_039/Plumas%20y%20relojes/IMG_0469_zpsppkvdmxn.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o68/clint_039/Plumas%20y%20relojes/IMG_0473_zpsipxtdvpt.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o68/clint_039/Plumas%20y%20relojes/IMG_0477_zps2irqgpa1.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o68/clint_039/Plumas%20y%20relojes/IMG_0480_zpsy8krvo6i.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o68/clint_039/Plumas%20y%20relojes/IMG_0482_zpssuwm9j3b.jpg

I've got the same Harbor Freight and Tool wooden tool chest!

Me too! I keep shaving stuff in mine, though...another hobby. :)

fpn_1497391483__snailbadge.png