Show Off Your Pens And Gear! (Take A Photo)

Flippy

Here is my gear. When you realize that you have enough pens to fill two cups, you start to wonder whether or not you are having a healthy life. :rolleyes:

:lol: Yeah, when you're friends stop saying, "That's a nice pen" and start saying "Why do you need another pen?", it might be time to evaluate. :) (Or just stop sharing your new acquisitions with the uninitiated. :P )

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flippy

• Ian the Jock

• eliweisz

• TheRealMikeDr

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

attachicon.gifIMG_0242.JPG

Here is my gear. When you realize that you have enough pens to fill two cups, you start to wonder whether or not you are having a healthy life. :rolleyes:

Yours is awesomely clean and uncluttered. Kudos to you. :thumbup:

It's hard work to tell which is Old Harry when everybody's got boots on.

Just joining in to say I'm another fan of the BelOMO 10x loupe. That's a fine bit of optical craft at a decent price. Use it for pens, watches, and coins.

Lots of nice stuff above.

Here is the small closet in which I keep my (and my wife's) pen stuff (sorry for the poor cellphone pics)

post-120237-0-74205100-1488155798_thumb.jpeg

The boxes in the center might give a small hint to my favorite brand :) . But don't be mislead, there are lots of other boxes that can't be seen to the side and top shelf :P - I keep all the boxes.

And here is the current rotation:

post-120237-0-54617600-1488155811_thumb.jpg

Hey, that looks like a green Sheaffer Craftsman near the top of your picture. If it has an F nib, it's one of my all-time favorite pens.

Lam1, beautiful set up. I'd show mine but for the immediate comparisons to Oscar Madison.

"Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working." -Pablo Picasso

Here is the small closet in which I keep my (and my wife's) pen stuff (sorry for the poor cellphone pics)

attachicon.gifPenStuff_Small.jpeg

The boxes in the center might give a small hint to my favorite brand :) . But don't be mislead, there are lots of other boxes that can't be seen to the side and top shelf :P - I keep all the boxes.

attachicon.gifCurrentRotation.JPG

I've got the same Harbor Freight and Tool wooden tool chest!

Hey, that looks like a green Sheaffer Craftsman near the top of your picture. If it has an F nib, it's one of my all-time favorite pens.

I'm not sure. I thought it was an Admiral (Touchdown filling), but I'm not very knowledgeable about the names of vintage pens (still at the very beginning of the learning curve). But it writes wonderfully. That one I just finished restoring and was testing before giving it to a good friend of mine (I have another for me: found 2 identical in the wild :) ).

Lam1, beautiful set up. I'd show mine but for the immediate comparisons to Oscar Madison.

BillH, we'd like to see it anyway! It's fun to see all the different styles! ;)

I've got the same Harbor Freight and Tool wooden tool chest!

Those are wonderful chests. I bought it after seeing an old thread by Sargetalon.

But I need to find some more storage space, that one is full! :)

Yours is awesomely clean and uncluttered. Kudos to you. :thumbup:

Thank you! Since I (miraculously) fit my pens into 2 cups, I separate them from ballpoints and FP's. I hope to expand my collection, though I wonder if I should, and as Liz EF said:

:lol: Yeah, when you're friends stop saying, "That's a nice pen" and start saying "Why do you need another pen?", it might be time to evaluate. :) (Or just stop sharing your new acquisitions with the uninitiated. :P )

attachicon.gifPenStuff_Small.jpeg

attachicon.gifCurrentRotation.JPG

Wow, that is a lovely desk and collection. :D

Here's my small collection

31796538161_febe7eaaef_z.jpg

The chinese and German Romus

32729409666_c0bd32b2aa_z.jpg

And Watermans

31323715121_4c4ed0b298_z.jpg

Kev

Nice pens, especially the Waterman. :lol:

What pen is that orange one? It's neat.

It's a Faber-Castell Ondoro, Medium nib. Neat design, fun barrel/section colour, writes like a charm.

Practice, patience, perseverance

All I need:

Organizer from Time/Systems, watch Mido Ocean Star, Montblanc 149 and Spyderco Gayle Bradley 2 with titanium clip by MXG Gear

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/7789/7wo2tm.jpg

Zwei Dinge sind unendlich, das Universum und die menschliche Dummheit, aber bei dem Universum bin ich mir noch nicht ganz sicher. (Einstein)

http://www.facebook.com/GuentherDebertin

Man, I'd love to own a Mont blanc. Unfortunately, I'm a student, and therefore, I don't have an income. Oh well, someday......

attachicon.gifIMG_0242.JPG

Some of my pens in the photo (2) are broken, and they are the Safaris. The purple one has a small cap issue, while the other has a feed issue.

Aye :)

Here's my desk, and ink drawer.

My desk is a bit "Broons Boatyard" but then, it is my work desk so it's to be expected.

The rest of my pens are in 2 pen cases under the desk.

fpn_1488826638__zz_desk.jpg

fpn_1488826684__zz_ink_drawer.jpg

Ian

Edited by Ian the Jock

Aye :)

Here's my desk, and ink drawer.

My desk is a bit "Broons Boatyard" but then, it is my work desk so it's to be expected.

The rest of my pens are in 2 pen cases under the desk.

fpn_1488826638__zz_desk.jpg

Ian

Pen & ink shrine. So neat!

I recognize a Captain's Commission on the left, near some shiny demonstrator. I bought one (under your influence, of course), and can't have enough of it. One of the pens that make you say "too good to be true". Thanks for another worthy heads-up!

Practice, patience, perseverance