The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Love My Estie Double Desk Set.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tytyvyllus

tytyvyllus

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 February 2017 - 01:15

A long time ago I decided to collect an example of each of the 444 desk pens and hockey pucks.  Did a pretty good job and without going into the weeds with taper types was able to get the set.  Then since having that many desk pens meant some were not going to be  used I sold them.   Fast forward 15 years and I found a black 448 (I think-  its full of ink or I would turn it over) without pens.  A quick ebay search along with some seller's help and I was able to fill up my set and have been using it more than all my fountain pens combined!   There is just something about having a wet nib always at hand that makes it a treat to use.9968 and 9668 for the red and dark green inks.  I get about a half page with one dip and usually just switch pens when the line gets dry.

Sponsored Content

#2 antichresis

antichresis

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 February 2017 - 01:34

Fantastic! I hope you can post photos—not only of this but also the rest of your collection.

Pilot Blue-Black is my Waterman Florida Blue.

Your Kilometrage May Vary (#ykmv), a Philippine blawg about ink and fountain pens.

Sponsored Content

|