London Writing Equipment Show 2017

ianpw

The 2017 London Writing Equipment Show taking place in October this year is almost sold out of DEALER tables..We only have 12 tables left unallocated.If you are thinking of joining us you need to act now to grab a table. It looks as though it's going to be a good one. As usual table plans will be available nearer the date.

All of our other shows the Northen, Eastern, Midland and Yorkshire shows are all completely fully booked and waiting lists for each show has been started - looks as though it's going to be a great year for pens.

Ian

Uk Pen Shows.

P.S, Table plans are available now for all of our shows except London

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tas

• Beechwood

• bbs

• ianpw

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy days! :)

Aside from London, do we have any European dealers or exhibitors visiting the shows this year? IIRC Gimena were at the SW show last year?

Edited by da vinci

That's great news, Ian.

How do we get table plans - I'm going to try to get to the Eastern show for the first time this year.

I chose my user name years ago - I have no links to BBS pens (other than owning one!)

Happy days! :)

Aside from London, do we have any European dealers or exhibitors visiting the shows this year? IIRC Gimena were at the SW show last year?

Hi, we have a new international dealer from Turkey joining us for the Eastern show in May he's bringing abot 400 pens with him! and at Sheffield we are being joined by Prof. Garlato from Italy and An Tran from the USA. All the shows are now fully booked with waiting lists started so as you say happy days lots of fun ahead.

Ian

UK Pen Shows.

That's great news, Ian.

How do we get table plans - I'm going to try to get to the Eastern show for the first time this year.

The Eastern table plan is ready now, I'm working on London now. Just let me know where to send the plans to and I'll get them off to you. I can be contacted at ianpwilliamson@virginmedia.com

Ian

UK Pen Shows.

Hi, we have a new international dealer from Turkey joining us for the Eastern show in May he's bringing abot 400 pens with him! and at Sheffield we are being joined by Prof. Garlato from Italy and An Tran from the USA. All the shows are now fully booked with waiting lists started so as you say happy days lots of fun ahead.

Ian

UK Pen Shows.

Thanks Ian, looking forward to some great shows.

The Eastern table plan is ready now, I'm working on London now. Just let me know where to send the plans to and I'll get them off to you. I can be contacted at ianpwilliamson@virginmedia.com

Ian

UK Pen Shows.

Many thanks, have emailed you!

I chose my user name years ago - I have no links to BBS pens (other than owning one!)

• 2 weeks later...

... I'm intrigued by what UK pen shows have to offer!

More temptation than a stylophile can handle!

Cheers,

David.

appreciate that October is a long way off ​Ian, but it might be of use to let folk know the actual date, perhaps, thanks :)

• 5 months later...

appreciate that October is a long way off ​Ian, but it might be of use to let folk know the actual date, perhaps, thanks :)

The show opens at 10:30am and closes at 4:00pm, admission at the door is £5.00 children under 13 are free entry when accompanied by an adult. DATE: SUNDAY 1st OCT 2017 Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury, Coram Street, London, WC1N 1HT

Will be my first time. Was hoping to make it last year but had a clash. As it's outside the congestion tax zone, anyone know if the hotel parking is free and available to us (I'll probably still use the tube).

On street parking is free around the area - but check first.

I use Google street view to look at signs in advance and have always managed to find a space.

Already compiling my wish list ..

There was a question on the availability of car parking, not being a car user I didnt think of this for central London but the UK Penshows website says that there is underground car parking at the hotel, likely to be very busy of course.

Edited by smiffy20000

• 2 weeks later...

Now in the diary.

I love this event and look forward to bumping into some of you there.

:)

I think I may repeat this year! hopefully if Imso will manage to meetup again!

Fountain pen novice. I am aquiring pens at a frightening pace, I am afraid it might be an addiction... I see I am not alone here on FPN! Latest acquisitions - Platinum 3776 Kumpoo with Diamine Eau de Nil, Opus 88 Koloro inked with Diamine November Rain, Franklin-Christoph Model Pocket 66 prototype inked with Franklin-Christoph Honeycomb.

I think I may repeat this year! hopefully if Imso will manage to meetup again!

Will you be picking up another Conid ?

:wub:

Will you be picking up another Conid ?

:wub:

Well considering I didn't the first time... It was a Pelikan that I got! ;) Edited by Diplomaat

Fountain pen novice. I am aquiring pens at a frightening pace, I am afraid it might be an addiction... I see I am not alone here on FPN! Latest acquisitions - Platinum 3776 Kumpoo with Diamine Eau de Nil, Opus 88 Koloro inked with Diamine November Rain, Franklin-Christoph Model Pocket 66 prototype inked with Franklin-Christoph Honeycomb.

Well considering I didn't the first time... It was a Pelikan that I got! ;)

No way. Did we not meet at the Conid stand?

:wacko: