The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Are There Any Pen Clubs, Meetings Or Shows Happening In Mexico City?

mexico mexico city meeting pen clubs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DavidHL

DavidHL

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 February 2017 - 14:23

I see there is a big community in the United States and Overseas and I was wondering if there is anything happening in Mexico City.

I do hope so!

Sponsored Content

#2 perfectstranger77

perfectstranger77

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 May 2017 - 16:08

¿Nada?

#3 Azuniga

Azuniga

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 May 2017 - 16:19

Around fifteen years ago there was a small show at the IPN (Instituto Politécnico) organized by the pen sellers from Plaza del Ángel, from six to ten tables... we used to have meetings once a month, seven or eight people, and we traded, bought and sold... mainly Esterbrook, Parker and Scheaffers... and then it stopped, nobody else wanted to organize it ! One very interesting event was the table with different kinds of ink and children loved to try them, before they did it in Washington and San Francisco...

While attending shows in America or in Europe I have been asked many times to organize something here... The Mexican produced Esterbrooks are very popular in those shows as well as other memorabilia like catalogues from Wahl Eversharp, Sheaffers and Pelikan in Spanish ... but there is not enough people interested to keep it going, I guess...

Edited by Azuniga, 07 May 2017 - 16:23.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mexico, mexico city, meeting, pen clubs

Sponsored Content

|