What's Your Most Recent Addition To The Flock In 2017?

daenghafez

Thank you daeng! It is an M900 Black, M nib. My sweet wife bought me the Ocean Swirl for Christmas which left me room to buy myself this on a Black Friday sale. One of three "grail pens" is now in the box B)

LOVE your K800 Tortoise! Congrats to you too sir!

fpn_1512653209__m900_toledo.jpg

That's a truly stunning and lovely Toledo, Bill! Congratulations! What nib size and how does it write?

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BillH

• daenghafez

• chromantic

• Lam1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you. I love the weight of it, and the fineness of the engraving. I got this in Medium because I discovered that was my <least> represented M800 sized nib :lol: I checked it with a loupe, gave it a good rinse, then filled it with Aquamarine... mmmmmm, it's a great writer! I have a couple letters to catch up on and this will be my pen for that. Looking forward to a few pages of "getting to know you, getting to know allll about you".

(pictures tomorrow, perhaps)

Edited by BillH

"Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working." -Pablo Picasso

A (slightly?) used blue-striped M400; M nib :( but the price was very reasonable :) . It's one of the newer ones with the etched-metal logo, should be here next week.

It's hard work to tell which is Old Harry when everybody's got boots on.

Ocean Swirl with B nib; it's still en route though.

Please Mister Postman (Mister Postman, look and see) Oh yeah
(Is there a letter in your bag for me?) Please Please Mister Postman
(Why's it been a very long time) Oh yeah.

Glenn.

And ... a brand new M400 red-striped! B nib! :( :( But, as it's brand new, I should be able to get a nib exchange through Chartpak.

That's my Xmas shopping sorted.

It's hard work to tell which is Old Harry when everybody's got boots on.

I already have 4:

M1000 black EF nib

M805 ocean swirl F nib (on order)

M805 vibrant blue EF nib (on order)

M800 brown Tortoise F nib

What else can I add? Only SE in M8xx and M100x.

I already have 4:

M1000 black EF nib

M805 ocean swirl F nib (on order)

M805 vibrant blue EF nib (on order)

M800 brown Tortoise F nib

What else can I add? Only SE in M8xx and M100x.

How about the 2016 SE Grand Place? I love that pen! Or the Burnt Orange from 2015, followed by this year's Ren Brown...

Of course, if you aren't limiting yourself strictly to SE issues, the Stresemann is a wonderful pen as well.

What? No I didn't forget the demonstrators, I just don't like them enough to recommend them :)

How about the 2016 SE Grand Place? I love that pen! Or the Burnt Orange from 2015, followed by this year's Ren Brown...

Of course, if you aren't limiting yourself strictly to SE issues, the Stresemann is a wonderful pen as well.

What? No I didn't forget the demonstrators, I just don't like them enough to recommend them :)

Thank you for the recommendations. :)

I'm looking for nice, well-lit pictures of Grand Place before looking for places to buy it from at somewhat reasonable price. But it is on my radar.

About the other 2: Renaissance Brown and Burnt Orange, Renaissance brown was somewhat meh and I bought the Conid Monarch Bulkfiller which is also orange.

I don't like demos either, they are very messy and I have to be extremely careful about inks staining them. :|

And ... a brand new M400 red-striped! B nib! :( :( But, as it's brand new, I should be able to get a nib exchange through Chartpak.

That's my Xmas shopping sorted.

I have got exactly the same. Love the B-nib!

It has been a while that I don't post here.

But, there are a few birds flying with the intent of nesting at my house:

- Two M805 Ocean Swirl B

- M605 White Transparent M

- M1000 Green B

- M760 OM

To be honest, the majority is not really flying, but resting at customs for a while...

I hope they break my bad streak with pens (of any brand) lately.

whoa! an M760 with an OM nib!!! :puddle:

I am SO jealous. Congrats! Hope they arrive soon.

Edited by BillH

Another M600 pen. An M605 white ghost.

I just got mine. Tell me what you think

Derek

"If you can spend a perfectly useless afternoon in a perfectly useless manner, you have learned how to live."

– Lin Yu-T'ang

whoa! an M760 with an OM nib!!! :puddle:

I am SO jealous. Congrats! Hope they arrive soon.

Thank you BillH! That one is for my wife.. but you know how it is... I can always borrow it ;)

And congrats on your beautiful Toledo! :puddle: :puddle: :puddle: