The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

How About Click Majestic Fountain Pen?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Pichak

Pichak

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 February 2017 - 02:44

I saw a Click Majestic fountain pen on eBay. It is a non expensive piston filler pen. But I saw Mr. Sbrebrown reviews on Romus Majestic and said it is a very dry and the ink will not feed after write around half page. For me Click Majestic and Romus Majestic is look very similar so I want to know that is Click Majestic is a good fountain pen?

Sponsored Content

#2 Seele

Seele

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 February 2017 - 04:40

Pichak,

If I am not greatly mistaken, the Click and Romus are quite similar. The couple of Romus demonstrators I bought both ran a bit dry, but a bit of careful tuning up had turned them into glassy smooth and wet writers. In other words, the Romus has a high headroom for tuning and can be a very satisfying pen, and I do not think the Click would be any difference.

No, I am not going to list my pens here.

#3 Pichak

Pichak

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 February 2017 - 04:57

Seele,

Thank you very much. I think I will try it. At least I can use it for learn how to turn up the nip.

#4 mhguda

mhguda

Vulpenfanaat

• FPN Supporter - Rhodium

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,127 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 February 2017 - 17:49

I've got many Clicks and they're all easy to tune or very good out of the box (or plastic sleeve, as the case may be). I have both eyedroppers and piston filled, and like them all. On occasion I've had to deepen a feed channel or two, but it is easy to do (be careful you don't overdo it!) in order to get the pen to write a bit wetter.

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

Sponsored Content

|