The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Stipula Sins (?)

stipula

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 visvamitra

visvamitra

Donor Pen

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,463 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 February 2017 - 13:57

The title may not be accurate but,as many titles of this typy it has a potential to draw more knowledgeable people :)

I'm interested in buying / trying some new Stipula inks however it seems it's practically impossible in EUrope (at least in my usual sources - La Couronne du Comte and Appelboom). Does anyone know why big e-retailers don't carry their products? I've tried to contact Stipula via their website but received no answer. 

I've never been interested in their pens so my knowledge about the company and it's market is limited. I'm interested in making it wider.

Sponsored Content

#2 rafapa

rafapa

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 February 2017 - 14:59

You could contact inktraveler.com. They carry Stipula inks and pens.

#3 niunia

niunia

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 February 2017 - 15:49

as far as I know they don't sell directly to retail customers and sometimes they offer some products only for business customers (B2B).

@vis I'll send you PM, maybe we could help you

-Mrs.KWZI

#4 Babangita

Babangita

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 February 2017 - 01:18

Got my last bunch a few months ago.

I found good prices on the Bay for the Calamo inks, overseas sellers but I get 'em in bunches to save on postage. I see them still there.

At first I had my doubts as I really didn't know if it were the originals from the same producer, but to me at least the inks seem the same as before. That is for musk green, burgundy and yellow.

Being particular colors they usually last to me quite a while.

But I also trust what Niunia said so you better snatch some before they are gone or become more difficult to find.

P.S. That last time a bottle of yellow arrived quite stained as it obviously had been opened while the green one just a bit stained as it had obviously been opened as well! Perhaps just half a cm of ink missing compared to the other bottles and the other a few mm.

But at that moment I could not resist and I laughed loudly in a grotesque and diabolical fashion as I could almost see in my imagination the scene at the custom office and the officer duly opening the bottles of yellow and musk green ink spilling all over...

You fellows of all people will surely understand... revenge is too harsh as a word to describe it for sure (karma?).

However, at last it was a small but significant satisfaction for all the days and weeks (that could probably be summed to years!) they kept my pens and paraphernalia. 

Edited by Babangita, 11 February 2017 - 01:25.

Current modern daily users: Aurora 88 modern; GvFC Classic, Montegrappa Reminiscence, Nettuno Superba, Omas AM87 orange, S.T.Dupont D-Line black lacquer, Stipula Etruria Tuscany Dreams, Tibaldi Iride + a few good Japanese pens as the PG and the 3776.

Current vintage daily users: Aurora 98p, Big Red Lucky Curve, MB622, P51, P75, Pelikan NN400.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stipula

Sponsored Content

|