The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Closed - Ranga Model 5 (Varuna Gajendra) - Group Buy 2017

ranga model 5 group buy rangahadmadepen model 5 group buy 2017 massorder premium ebonite ebonite mehandiratta kandan

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#141 mt0553

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 May 2017 - 05:12

I like my new ranga ebonite fountain pen,l usually use this for Chinese character written.

Attached Images

• PSX_20170518_131930_1495085392944.jpg

Edited by mt0553, 18 May 2017 - 05:35.

Sponsored Content

#142 mpkandan

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:43

I like my new ranga ebonite fountain pen,l usually use this for Chinese character written.

Great Pictures. Thanks a lot Sir.

Ranga Pen Company

#143 TwizzlerNibs

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 28 January 2018 - 08:19

I love the look of these pens and have been thinking about buying one from a different site. I would love to buy direct from the company so this is nice. I was looking on peyton street pens and *think* I have an idea of what the different models look like? Is there somewhere where I can compare them easier? Maybe side by side pictures or a post that shows the different models and not just the color options. I also have small hands and it seems from the previous comments you can make some adjustments. If that is true I most certainly will be buying one -more if I can get the funds together - can you help me out with comparisons?

Thank you! This is exciting,

#144 mhguda

• FPN Donor - Iridium

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,389 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 28 January 2018 - 11:33

There is a mega group buy going on right now, you might want to join. There are pictures - quite a few of them - that showcase the five different models on offer. And yes, you can indicate customizations you need.

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

#145 hoarmurathdedir

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 28 January 2018 - 20:27

Form Submitted From Barcelona!!

Good Night.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ranga model 5, group buy, rangahadmadepen, model 5, group buy 2017, massorder, premium ebonite, ebonite, mehandiratta, kandan

Sponsored Content