The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Kitless Rollerball Pens

kitless rollerball

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DavidtheGnome

DavidtheGnome

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 January 2017 - 04:55

Anyone know of independent pen turners making kitless rollerball pens (basically there usual variety of styles but with it setup to take a parker or G2 compatible refill)? I know some turners who will take this as a custom order, curious if anyone has come across one that sells them regularly. 

Closest I can think of at the moment are some of the monteverde or bexley pens (nothing wrong with either, just looking for variety).

Sponsored Content

#2 Jamesbeat

Jamesbeat

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 01:41

I guess it a just a fountain pen with a different section.
Not difficult at all in theory, in fact it's probably quite a lot easier to make a rollerball section than a fountain pen one.

I don't know of anyone who offers them as a standard item, but anyone who can make a custom fountain pen should have no problem making one.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kitless, rollerball

Sponsored Content

|