This is still quite a rich brown, not as dark and rich as Chocolate Brown, but still a really nice shade, with a hint of red. More of a milk chocolate than a dark chocolate. Saddle Brown is a good name for it, as I remember having a saddle that was this colour a long time ago.
- This isn't sold as a waterproof ink, but shows a little water resistance.
- Bearing in mind the review form paper I use is thick with a shiny surface at 100gsm, and I used Lamy F,M and B nibs, this ink took 10-12 secs secs to dry using the M nib.
- No smear after dry.
- It exhibited good flow and I found it smooth to write with. I saw no skips or hard starts while I did swabs and dry time tests.
- It is currently available in 80ml glass bottles or 30ml plastic bottles
- Diamine sell it directly to end-users on their web-site.
- It's a reasonable price.
Chroma Test Strip