Pen Posse Meeting Calendar Through February

AltecGreen

We have a bunch of meetings coming up through the end of February. All will be held at Peter's unless things changed

Sunday Jan. 29th 1:00 pm "The Not my Birthday Edition"

Sunday Feb. 12th 1:00 pm

Sunny will be here for the Posse. He's bringing the 69 bottles of Kingdom Note inks. I'll bring the list of inks on Jan. 29th for people to look at. He'll probably be bringing a whole lot of other stuff. Just don't riot. This is also the Pre-LA pen posse.

Sunday Feb. 26th 1:00 pm The annual Post-LA Pen posse. This one is always a madhouse.

Edited by AltecGreen

2020 San Francisco Pen Show
August 28-30th, 2020
Pullman Hotel San Francisco Bay
223 Twin Dolphin Drive
Redwood City Ca, 94065

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ac12

• AltecGreen

• ftdimson

San Francisco International Pen Show - The next “Funnest Pen Show” is on schedule for August 23-24-25, 2024.  Watch the show website for registration details. 

My PM box is usually full. Just email me: my last name at the google mail address.

• 2 weeks later...

And for those of you not going to the LA Pen Show, we will have a Pen Posse on the 19th.

The usual place (Peter's) and time (1pm).

Peter's Cafe

10 El Camino Real

Millbrae

San Francisco Pen Show - August 28-30, 2020 - Redwood City, California

www.SFPenShow.com

I'm flying up from LA next weekend, staying in Suasalito. Then flying back to LA Tuesday for the Pen show. I've never attended a meet up and only went to the LA show for 45 minutes in 2014. Have been pretty much a solo pen enthusiast. Would you all mind if I joined your group for Sunday 12/12?

We've had people coming from New York and a family from England and at least one person at next Sunday's event will be from Singapore. We don't think of Newport Beach as an alien planet. Anyway, even if it is an alien planet, we probably won't be able to guess if you wear Earthling clothes.

PS: And we would try to be friendly to extraterrestrials. The purpose of posting the time and place of meetings is to notify those who might like to come, whether for the tenth time or the first.

Edited by Jerome Tarshis

I'm flying up from LA next weekend, staying in Suasalito. Then flying back to LA Tuesday for the Pen show. I've never attended a meet up and only went to the LA show for 45 minutes in 2014. Have been pretty much a solo pen enthusiast. Would you all mind if I joined your group for Sunday 12/12?

You picked a good time to come up. Next Sunday's meeting will be a madhouse. A lot of stuff is being brought to that meeting by Straits Pens from Singapore and it will be ink armageddon once again. Bring cash if you want in on the various Kingdom Note inks that will be up for sale.

2020 San Francisco Pen Show
August 28-30th, 2020
Pullman Hotel San Francisco Bay
223 Twin Dolphin Drive
Redwood City Ca, 94065

You guys are awesome. Thanks. If there is a guy looking lost at the meetup, it's probably me! See you guys Sunday

Edited by 888007888

Any good pen stores I should visit while I'm up there?

I can bring one store of pens. What are you looking for?

San Francisco International Pen Show - The next “Funnest Pen Show” is on schedule for August 23-24-25, 2024.  Watch the show website for registration details. 

My PM box is usually full. Just email me: my last name at the google mail address.

FarmBoy isn't kidding either. =)

Thanks,

Franz

Nothing specifically. Just like browsing, but I say that all the time and somehow my wallet comes back home much lighter every time 😳

Edited by 888007888

Nothing specifically. Just like browsing, but I say that all the time and somehow my wallet comes back home much lighter every time

FB does that to my wallet all the time.

www.SFPenShow.com

• 2 weeks later...

This is the day after the Newark Camera Show.

I need to ask Margaret for a larger allowance for this weekend.

www.SFPenShow.com

This is the day after the Newark Camera Show.

I need to ask Margaret for a larger allowance for this weekend.

Sounds like fun and trouble at the same time. =) Wish I could go to the camera show as well.

Thanks,

Franz

Bump

The Post LA Pen Posse is this Sunday at 1 pm at Peter's

Will there be gloating from all the folks that went? As long as there's a show and tell that goes with it, I'll definitely be there.

Edited by InTheory-SF

Sounds like fun and trouble at the same time. =) Wish I could go to the camera show as well.

Did not make it to the camera show.

I will let you know when the next one is, soon as I find out myself.

www.SFPenShow.com