Us Ink Samples Pif

white_lotus

Hello fellow FPNers!

Over time I have accumulated a number of ink samples from vendors sending samples with purchases, and the kindness of our inky friends here on FPN. These inks were fun to try out but they weren't in my preferred color range, or some I already have bought a bottle. All of these are good inks.

For some I have enough that I could split up the sample, so if more than one person would like a particular sample maybe we can work something out.

USA only please.

Noodler's (USA): Army Green (4 ml),

DeAtramentis (Austria): Sepia Brown (3 ml)

Bookbinders (Oz): Snake Orange (5 ml), Snake Green (5 ml)

KWZ (Poland): Grey Plum (6 ml), Azure #1 (< 3 ml), Azure #2 (< 3 ml), Azure #3 (< 3 ml), Menthol Green (4 ml)

J. Herbin (France): Emerald of Chivor (5+ ml)

Montblanc (Austria): Leo Tolstoy (LE, 5 ml)

Wancher (Japan): Chocolate (5 ml)

Sailor Pen & Message (Japan): Old Burgundy (3 ml)

Sailor Kingdom Note (Japan): Tanna japonesis (2 ml)

Sailor Jentle (Japan): Yama-dori (8 ml)

Pilot Iroshizuku (Japan): Kon-peki (4 ml)

Robert Oster (Oz): Marine (3 ml), Chocolate (8 ml), Khaki (8 ml), Spearmint (7 ml)

Seitz-Kreuznach (Germany): Pacific Blue (4 ml), Palm Green (4 ml)

Toucan (Oz): Umber (4 ml)

Penbbs (China): #184 Gamboge, (4 ml), #69 Radiant Orchid (4 ml)

Why don't we let this run through the weekend, and see what interest we have.

Thanks for your interest and may all your inky journeys be great.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• white_lotus

• FPN_941563428

• gmm213

• Ladyinheels58

I'd love to try just about any of these inks, especially the kon-peki, umber, emerald of chivor, spearmint, marine, and/or pacific blue.

Thank you for this PIF!

I would love to try any of these inks, especially the Sailor Kingdom Note Tanna japonesis, the Sailor Pen & Message Old Burgundy, the Iroshizuku Kon-peki, and any of the the Penbbs or Robert Oster inks.

Very generous of you! I would love to try that Leo Tolstoy (I fear it may be the one true blue, but am unwilling to pay for a LE bottle to find out (assuming I could even get one)). :) Really, I'd be grateful to try any of them (except Yama Dori - have a bottle), but I really want to try the Tolstoy. ;)

I'll work out a list as the week progresses. Thanks for your interest. Hopefully all of these will find good homes.

I would love to try the Leo Tolstoy but if it's not available then whatever you have. I'm just starting to experiment with different inks. Thank you for this PIF

I'd love to try any KWZ ink except the Menthol Green.

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination."

Oscar Wilde

I'd be interested in trying any of these, except I have a bottle of the Emerald of Chivor arriving tomorrow. Not had the opportunity to try any of these Robert Oster inks yet though.

Hello, if possible I was wondering if I could possibly try the Sailor Jentle Yama-dori and Robert Oster Chocolate please and thank you. =)

I am willing to trade hand drawn postcards for ink samples, although there is a limited number of postcards that I have. I am mainly looking for Sailor inks, although I am not picky so send me a message here with a list of inks you have to sample if interested and we can work something out. Thank you! =D

Very generous of you. I'm not familiar with most of those you have listed. I've been looking for a brown or green that would work well for correspondence, nothing too flashy and something toward the inexpensive end of the scale if you have one like that. Thanks!

How kind of you. I would be interested to try the DeAtramentis Sepia Brown, both Bookbinders, Robert Oster Spearmint, and the Seitz-Kreuznach Palm Green. However, and ink sample you send my way would be much appreciated. Thank you very much.

Trying more inks is always good. :) May I put my name in for any blue or mainly blue inks *except* Kon-peki? I already have that one, and it's also the only one from your list that I've tried, but I think there are a few other blues in there. Thanks for the offer!

Thank you so much for this opportunity! I'm interested in any of these, except for kwz menthol, yamadori, penbbs inks, and emerald of chivor.

I would love to try any of these inks ...what a great pif thank you....

I would be very interested in the J Herbin Emerald, Sailor Kingdom Note tanna, Robert Oster spearmint, or Sailor Jentle yama dori. I need some more greens in my life, lol.

Thank you for the awesome PIF. Most generous of you.

pic-postcard-exc.jpg

I would really like to try any of the green inks!

None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain-pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try. - Mark Twain

Hi. I'd love to get some too. I'd also be willing to do a trade as I have a bunch myself, if you can give me an idea of stuff you're interested in, I will gladly swap.

Ones I have an interest in that you've listed:

Bookbinders Snake Green

J. Herbin Emerald of Chavor

Robert Oster Marine

Seitz Pacific Blue

Toucan Umber

Penbbs Radiant Orchard

Like I said, I've got a bunch, pushing 80 different samples. I'm happy to do some trading.

Great! PM sent to eharriett.

I should probably close out the requests at this point. We have 17 people and pretty much all of the inks are called for. I'd rather send a nice size samples to folks instead of some small amount.

I only have 3 ml total of the RO Marine, and five asking for it (or it's in a category like "green" that someone wants).

If folks would PM me your mailing address I can make up the packages this weekend, and get them in the mail early next week.