The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Converter Inside Twsbi Micarta V1?

micarta twsbi micarta

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 i.like.whiskey

i.like.whiskey

Served neat always preferred.

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 January 2017 - 23:25

Does anyone know the size of the converter inside a TWSBI Micarta v1?

My faithful pen's converter has finally started to fail (read: leaks), and I want to find a replacement. 

If anyone knows where I can actually find said replacement, I would be super grateful.  

And yes, I know it's bourbon. 

Sponsored Content

#2 markh

markh

Shaded Writing

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 02:00

I think these are just standard international converters. That's whats in mine, though to be honest I have no idea if its a first or second generation.

If you are going to buy one, I suggest a Schmidt.

You probably already have another pen with this converter, you can try it in the Micarta and make sure it fits.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: micarta, twsbi micarta

Sponsored Content

|