What Mbs Are You Using Today?

RMN

144 Vermeil with OM nib

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Kellie

• Andrew_L

• nishantdr83

• Baka1969

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

~ readytotalk:

Your 342 G OB is a gorgeous fountain pen!

Thank you for the photo with a handwriting sample.

Tom K.

Montblanc 342G 1st generation, OB nib, Rohrer&Klingner Alt Bordeaux.

Fantastic pen, Alexey!

Need to sign a New Year card? Or if you want surprise friends by writing a mood letter? .. - The vintage pen with B(OB) nib or modern Stub, Italic will a lot to help you do it.1f642.png?_nc_eui2=AeHXtJlgGppH9BsVR-arc

https://images.vfl.ru/ii/1576320215/03c51008/28906148.jpg

Montblanc 254, Delta Blue Real Madrid 2002 LE, Double A(A4).

The Christmas ball painted my youngest son(7 years Old) :)

https://images.vfl.ru/ii/1576320215/81d421ae/28906149.jpg

https://images.vfl.ru/ii/1576320216/bcd995a6/28906150.jpg

https://images.vfl.ru/ii/1576320216/ed16d833/28906151.jpg

About fountain pens, inks and arts: http://lenskiy.org

or watch on social networks

Facebook: @ArtDesignPenS

Telegram: @ArtDesignPenS

Pinterest: ArtDesignPenS

Instagram: @andrew.lensky

~ Andrew_L:

What a superb holiday season post!

The outstanding photos bring out the beauty of the pen, handwriting sample, and decorated Christmas ornament.

A warm thank you to you and to your youngest son for sharing your creativity with us.

Your visually rich post is a most welcome inspiration.

Tom K.

Tom, Andrew, thanks a lot!

Andrew, IMO oblique/italic nibs and red ink are the best for Christmas cards!

PS Such a lovely X-mas installation, guess someone`s ready to step into)

Edited by readytotalk

Regards, Alexey

Vermeil 144 OM nib

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Readytotalk, what a beautiful pen and ink combination. The vintage Montblancs are a delight to use.

Readytotalk, what a beautiful pen and ink combination. The vintage Montblancs are a delight to use.

Indeed! Thank you, specialk0449!

Regards, Alexey

Seasons greetings to everyone! This is my first post on this forum!

I'm using the late 80's Montblanc 149 with split ebonite feed and Medium14k bi-color nib. I acquired it recently from the Mumbai pen show. Nib is slightly misaligned but the rest of the body is in excellent condition.

Inked with Diamine Majestic Blue.

fpn_1577549905__montblanc_149.jpeg

Edited by ljmudit

I'm using the late 80's Montblanc 149 with split ebonite feed and Medium14k bi-color nib. I acquired it recently from the Mumbai pen show. Nib is slightly misaligned but the rest of the body is in excellent condition.

~ ljmudit:

Welcome to Fountain Pen Network!

Your lovely 149 reminds me of my own late 1980s 149 bi-color ni M nib pen, which was a gift from a friend.

Yours is in such superb condition. Very, very nice. Thank you for the photo.

Diamine Majestic Blue must write very well in such a lovely nib.

If it's ever convenient and comfortable, other Fountain Pen Network members would enjoy reading anything you might post in the Introductions Forum.

Happy Writing in 2020!

Tom K.

fpn_1577549905__montblanc_149.jpeg

Congratulations for this beautiful 149 and welcome to fountain pen network!

I have also a late 80's 149 who recently came back from my local authorized montblanc service after an unfortunate accident it had(A bit of advice: Never lend your pen to anyone who doesn't know what is a pen :excl:). They fixed the very slightly bent nib, but they replaced the split ebonite feed with a contemporary plastic feed :mellow: . But at least now, I think it writes better than before, so it's all right :)

post-113636-0-90064500-1577649799_thumb.jpg

2020 starts here.

No need to create a new topic yet.

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

2020 starts here.

No need to create a new topic yet.

D.ick

But I like creating new topics! ;)

If you want less blah, blah, blah and more pictures, follow me on Instagram!

JFK FP twins!!

Such stunning pieces.

Will be my everyday pens for the next week.

~ desidude02:

They're both beauties!

What splendid everyday pens!

Happy Writing in 2020!

Tom K.