Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Kellie

• Andrew_L

• nishantdr83

• Baka1969

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

homer.png

Eventually broke down and sent my O3B out to have some nib work done. Got it back and took it into work today, apparently the parts counter does more than count parts. I figured some might enjoy this.

I'm going to have to X-ray more of my pens.

attachicon.gif homer.png

Eventually broke down and sent my O3B out to have some nib work done. Got it back and took it into work today, apparently the parts counter does more than count parts. I figured some might enjoy this.

~ GOTO10:

Thank you for posting the image.

Who knew that the innards of a Montblanc Homer OBBB would look so interesting?

Tom K.

Montblanc 32, vtg. Waterman Bleu Intense, Double A(A4)

~ Andrew_L:

Outstanding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please accept my heartiest congratulations on completing such a superb pen and ink drawing.

You've honored Montblanc by your artistry.

Thank you for posting this.

Tom K.

Thank you, Tom! I tried to make it interesting:)

GOT10, thanks for wery interesting photo of X-ray pen. My colleagues recently made me a CT scan of Silver Montegrappa:).

About fountain pens, inks and arts: http://lenskiy.org

or watch on social networks

Facebook: @ArtDesignPenS

Telegram: @ArtDesignPenS

Pinterest: ArtDesignPenS

Instagram: @andrew.lensky

Hi colleagues! Anybody knows: have are is all top Montblanc models (LE or like upward Homer) an internal springed cap for anti-drying?

a vintage gold plated meisterstuck rollerball does it for me. one twist access and no cap to misplace. a bit top heavy but...

attachicon.gif homer.png

This is fascinating! Thanks for sharing.

"Today will be gone in less than 24 hours. When it is gone, it is gone. Be wise, but enjoy! - anonymous today

And how do you like this photo?
It’s not actually about pens, but it’s also a tool for work which I use everyday and it's also Montblanc :). Yesterday, I cleaned one of my pens from one of my favorite ink and I got such this adver photo:). Photoshop is present: the text and the inks cap, but the rest is all of one shot :)

https://lenskiy.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/513_0209_MBAdver/_2080016N2sm_MBadvertisingIdeaLenskiy.jpg

Spirited Away is a 2001 Japanese animated coming-of-age fantasy film written and directed by Hayao Miyazaki, a 10-year-old girl who, while moving to a new neighbourhood, enters the world of Kami (spirits) of Japanese Shinto folklore. After her parents are turned into pigs by the witch Yubaba (Natsuki), Chihiro takes a job working in Yubaba's bathhouse to find a way to free herself and her parents and return to the human world.

• 2 weeks later...

And how do you like this photo?

It’s not actually about pens, but it’s also a tool for work which I use everyday and it's also Montblanc :). Yesterday, I cleaned one of my pens from one of my favorite ink and I got such this adver photo:). Photoshop is present: the text and the inks cap, but the rest is all of one shot :)

https://lenskiy.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/513_0209_MBAdver/_2080016N2sm_MBadvertisingIdeaLenskiy.jpg

Spirited Away is a 2001 Japanese animated coming-of-age fantasy film written and directed by Hayao Miyazaki, a 10-year-old girl who, while moving to a new neighbourhood, enters the world of Kami (spirits) of Japanese Shinto folklore. After her parents are turned into pigs by the witch Yubaba (Natsuki), Chihiro takes a job working in Yubaba's bathhouse to find a way to free herself and her parents and return to the human world.

I just love the film, actually bought the special anniversary DVD that has the book and a coin.

"Storyteller, unfold thy words untold!"

Vermeil 144 with OM nib

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

https://images.vfl.ru/ii/1582212090/efee4e12/29644785.jpg

Montblanc Meisterstück 149 (2002), Pelikan Edelstein Onyx, Double A(A4)

more photo's...

A couple of photos from Tom Kellie. He is thinking of all of you!

fpn_1582496817__2020_02_22_1.jpg

fpn_1582496833__2020_02_22_2.jpg

"Today will be gone in less than 24 hours. When it is gone, it is gone. Be wise, but enjoy! - anonymous today

• 3 weeks later...

Currently using this Meisterstuck 145 Platinum with a fine nib; have been writing with it daily on my journal 👌🏻

fpn_1584194234__img_2015.jpg

fpn_1584194255__image.jpg

fpn_1584194279__img_2017.jpg

fpn_1581921193__img_9913.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

A reminder to those who use the Montblanc forum:

As it says in the Montblanc Forum Rules, which can be found at the top of the first page of this forum, posting of any photographs or descriptions of distinctive details of products that have not been officially released by Montblanc is not allowed.

Specific to why I am posting this reminder is that any MB product associated with the (now-delayed) James Bond movie that was to open in theaters on April 3rd has not been officially released yet.

Thank you.

-- Joel -- "I collect expensive and time-consuming hobbies."

INK (noun): A villainous compound of tannogallate of iron, gum-arabic and water,

chiefly used to facilitate the infection of idiocy and promote intellectual crime.

(from The Devil's Dictionary, by Ambrose Bierce)

This is of course your right as a moderator, but in times of quarantine and self-isolation you need to leave room for humor. It was a traditional April Fools joke in many countries. Not on March 31, not on April 2, but on April 1, it was published. April 2, I would certainly will wrote information that this is a joke.

This is of course your right as a moderator, but in times of quarantine and self-isolation you need to leave room for humor. It was a traditional April Fools joke in many countries. Not on March 31, not on April 2, but on April 1, it was published. April 2, I would certainly will wrote information that this is a joke.

I will admit, I fell for it. Considering the current state of the world, April 1st joking did not much enter my mind.

-- Joel -- "I collect expensive and time-consuming hobbies."

INK (noun): A villainous compound of tannogallate of iron, gum-arabic and water,

chiefly used to facilitate the infection of idiocy and promote intellectual crime.

(from The Devil's Dictionary, by Ambrose Bierce)