Top Posters In This Topic

• Freddy

• mallymal1

• tgoto

• Helen350

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Best wishes to you too!

This weekend I cleaned out almost all of my fountain pens, after I realised I had way too many pens inked up.

I have these 2 pens with me today: Wing Sung 659 (F-nib) and Jinhao 601 (F-nib).

Dependent on how much free time I have on my hand today I'll be using the Sheaffer Calligraphy Set to exercise my italics and an unknown-brand 1935 German School pen for my practice on the Palmer Method.

Tonight, Steadtler F1 fine with Tokiwa-matsu, Sheaffer 90s school pen F with Skrip Turquoise and a Pelkano Jr. P67 M with Wild Strawberry.

It's hard work to tell which is Old Harry when everybody's got boots on.

Waterman plastic schoolpen NOS gold coloured F nib (don't know if it's a real gold nib) with Lindauer Rot.

Parker Vector with Quinck Blue

The fountain pens in my pen pouch today are Pilot Metropolitan (Lamy Dard Lilac Ink), Wearever School Pen (J. Herbin Amber), Esterbrook J (Parker Quink Black), Ero Fountain Pen (Waterman Royal Blue), Senator Windsor (Pelikan 4001 Red Ink) and Platinum Plaisir (Lamy Green Ink).

post-133031-0-12441300-1483969038_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pichak

Down to 7-8 now. Parker 51 demis with Pelikan Turquoise in the fine & Noodler's Kiowa Pecan in the med, Pelikan M200 med with Iro Yama-guri, Franklin Christoph Model 02 broad SIG with Noodler's Nightshade, Franklin-Christoph Model 40 broad Masuyama stub with Iro Syo-ro, Scriptorium custom broad Masuyama italic with Iro Ku-jaku, & the Monteverde Catalina 1.1 stub with Iro Shin-ryoku. There's also a Jinhao 159 laying around here with about half a fill of Emerald of Chivor, but that may be put into storage soon for recent lack of use.

http://pre07.deviantart.net/d0d8/th/pre/f/2017/009/3/0/inked_2017_by_voidelemental-daut5vg.jpg

Inked up for 2017 are:

MB 146

Newton custom binde Pelikan 800

Sheaffer Imperial

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Actually in use today: Bulow 750 with stock medium nib, filled with Purple Mix 3.1, 3 parts Noodler's Widow Maker, and 1 part "I can't believe it's Waterman Florida Blue!" Purple mix 4 will be 4:3:1 Waterman Purple, Widow Maker, and ICBIWFB.

Also inked are Pilot Prera CM with Noodler's Blue, Pelikan M200 with dilute Noodler's Red-Black (approx 5:1; I didn't measure), and copper Estie (S?)J with 9460 medium manifold nib, filled with Noodler's Borealis Black.

Edited by Arkanabar

http://i.imgur.com/vxmxEkX.png?1

I was doing a little clean-up for some comparison tests so I had a fun selection out today. :thumbup:

- Pilot 'Matte Black' Vanishing Point ('F' w/ Aurora's 'Black')

- Lamy 'Dark Lilac' Safari ('EF' w/ Diamine's 'Imperial Purple')

- Pilot Metropolitan ('F' w/ Pilot's 'Blue')

- Karas (Full Brass) Fountain K (Bock 060 'EF' w/ Aurora's 'Black')

Edited by Cannalligraphy

Today is my Karas Fountain K (Brass/Tumbled Al)<F> with Platinum Carbon Black ink. I'll also be carrying my TWSBI Eco (Lime)<F> with J. Herbin 1670 Rouge Hematite.

Perhaps the only good thing about going back to school is changing all the ink up. Just kidding.. :P

Edited by Kolyd

I'm starting something new this year; I'll be taking one fp to work with me each week. Last week, it was my Baoer 517 with Diamine Ancient Copper (a perfect match but they do not play well together - the ink gunks up the nib after as little as a hour of not being used). This week, it's my Wing Sung 016 (pretty little pen) with Diamine Chocolate Brown.

We mainly use pencils at work so there's limited opportunity to use my fps but I'm determined to use them rather than have them sit in a box looking pretty.

Your life is the result of the choices you make. If you don’t like your life, it’s time to start making better choices.

- unknown -

I usually take my 3-pen NockCo Sinclair pen case to work with me. Today it contains a Lamy 2000, a Sailor Pro Gear Realo and a Pelikan M800.

Cheers.

David

I've been using the Lamy 2000 today. I spend a day using it exclusively from time to time because I struggle with the OM nib and I am trying to find the correct angle and train myself to stick to it. No luck today.

I have been using the following so far today:

1) Esterbrook Relief No. 1

2) Esterbrook LJ with a #3550 nib

3) Lamy 99e with an EF nib

Edited by Mannyonpil