What Pens Are You Using Today 2017

RMN

32123055484_a76de12caf_c.jpg

Top to bottom...

Visconti Homo Sapiens...Visconti Black

Sheaffer PFM III

Conway Stewart 58

Parker Vacumatic...last three with Diamine Blue Velvet.

While in the middle of this post, there was a knock at the door. Postie was there with a package from BBP, containing a Black CS 58, with a broad CS nib. Calls for a broad grin... :D

Black is not boring...black is beautiful.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freddy

• mallymal1

• tgoto

• Helen350

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was using an Onoto 3050 and a Waterman Man 100 but they both ran out within a page. Now I have left only one pen inked, a Pelikan M800. I think the new inks are at the Post Office now. I have Auroras and a Magna champing at their feeds.

X

Currently using my most recent pens, a Twsbi Lime Eco EF nib and Black/White Pilot Vanishing Point M nib. The pens are inked with Noodler's Polar Green and Pelikan Bronze respectively. The VP was a christmas gift and I absolutely love it.

-Cricket

ASA Popsicle with 1.1 stub. Inked with Chesterfield Antique Crimson.

Hero 616 Jumbo - inked with Sheaffer Skrip Green

"The Mighty Roo" 316 - inked with Iroshizuku Kon Peki

The Aurora inks were forgotten from the order* so I filled the modern 88 with Visconti Blue, and the Onoto Magna with Visconti Turquoise. The pens are quite similar in proportion and style, and in their beautiful big nibs.

* ETA: this was inadvertent by the seller amid other order changes. After I contacted them they shipped today.

Edited by praxim

X

Aurora Optima Black Resin - Extra Fine (Montblanc Toffee Brown)

Inked: Aurora Optima EF (Pelikan Tanzanite); Franklin Christoph Pocket 20 Needlepoint (Sailor Kiwa Guro); Sheaffers PFM I Reporter/Fine (Diamine Oxblood); Franklin Christoph 02 Medium Stub (Aurora Black); Platinum Plaisir Gunmetal EF (Platinum Brown); Platinum Preppy M (Platinum Blue-Black). Leaded: Palomino Blackwing 602; Lamy Scribble 0.7 (Pentel Ain Stein 2B); Uni Kuru Toga Roulette 0.5 (Uni Kuru Toga HB); Parker 51 Plum 0.9 (Pilot Neox HB)

Today in use is one of my all time favorite ebonite pen which is made in India, Krishna Solo 2. It is fitted with MB Upturned Grind nib from Dr. Sreekumar of Krishna Pens. The pen is filled with Private Reserve Shoreline Gold Ink.

dsc03527.jpg?w=768

dsc03547.jpg?w=768

dsc03532.jpg?w=768

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

To break the boredom of grading a huge stack of papers (hey, i am desperate), i rotated through a bunch of pens including:

Stipula Passport with a stub nib

Sheaffer Prelude medium nib

TWSBI Vac Mini

Karas Kustoms Ink fine nib

two Sheaffer Imperial IIIs (one with Baystate Blue ink and one with Polar Brown ink)

When i went to pick up the pizzas for dinner, i signed the credit slip with my copper Karas Kustoms Ink. The clerk was impressed by the pen.

Today in use is one of my all time favorite ebonite pen which is made in India, Krishna Solo 2. It is fitted with MB Upturned Grind nib from Dr. Sreekumar of Krishna Pens. The pen is filled with Private Reserve Shoreline Gold Ink.

dsc03527.jpg?w=768

dsc03547.jpg?w=768

dsc03532.jpg?w=768

vaibhav mehandiratta

Today I am using Guider Onyx which looks extremely similar to Nakaya Piccolo is fitted with #5 Steel Medium Nib from Wality and it is filled with Iroshizuku Momiji ink.

dsc03573.jpg?w=768

dsc03581.jpg?w=768

vaibhav mehandiratta

Continuing with the Aurora 88 with Visconti Blue, a brilliant combination, alongside a Waterman 0552 with Waterman Brown. I think this 0552 would be better off with a wet blue or blue-black ink.

X

Today I am using Guider Onyx which looks extremely similar to Nakaya Piccolo is fitted with #5 Steel Medium Nib from Wality and it is filled with Iroshizuku Momiji ink.

dsc03573.jpg?w=768

dsc03581.jpg?w=768

Nice looking pen. :thumbup: