Don't Just Tell Us About The Pen You're Using *show* Us!, 2017

alc3261

This is the new 2017 version of the topic:

Don't Just Tell Us About The Pen You're Using *show* Us!

The last posts in the 2016 topic can be found https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/topic/302473-dont-just-tell-us-about-the-pen-youre-using-show-us-2016/page-156

Enjoy

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pinks-bottle_200x159.jpg

My Pen Wraps are for sale in my Etsy shop

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• parkerwasmyfirstlove

• perfaddict

• eliweisz

• Cryptos

My 3 Christmas gift pens. :)

fpn_1483368123__trio_1.jpg

fpn_1483368206__the_dolcevita_1.jpg

fpn_1483368247__the_captains.jpg

fpn_1483368299__the_oblo.jpg

I've already changed the ink in the Oblo (having used up the cartridge) to a more suitably Oceanic, diamine Aster, which fits the pen and theme far better.

I will also be changing the ink in the Dolcevita. Nice though the red lustre is, it does nothing for the pen, therefore Onyx black will be deployed very soon once I've finished the initial fill.

Thanks Santa ;)

Ian

My Christmas Presents:-

fpn_1483374015__photo_27-12-2016_00_47_0[/

CONID Kingsize Bulkfiller Demo Titanium, Pelikan M405 Stresemann and Franklin Christoph #31 all in a Nock case with some Diamine Shimmer and KWZ inks. And some Pen sleeves by our own my63!!

Parker 51 Signet

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc383/edulpj/IMG_20161223_163759522_zpsdscs7io3.jpg

Look at my horse, my horse is amazing!!!

It appears to have been a wonderful holiday season for FPN members. This is a pointed oblique holder with Tachikawa G nib, Moon Palace sumi ink.

fpn_1483386086__rilke-2-jan-2017-with-pe

Reviews and articles on Fountain Pen Network

CHINA, JAPAN, AND INDIA

Hua Hong Blue Belter | Penbbs 456 | Stationery | ASA Nauka in Dartmoor and Ebonite | ASA Azaadi | ASA Bheeshma | ASA Halwa | Ranga Model 8 and 8b | Ranga Emperor

ITALY AND THE UK

FILCAO Roxi | FILCAO Atlantica | Italix Churchman's Prescriptor

USA, INK, AND EXPERIMENTS

Bexley Prometheus | Route 54 Motor Oil | Black Swan in Icelandic Minty Bathwater | Robert Oster Aqua | Diamine Emerald Green | Mr. Pen Radiant Blue | Three Oysters Giwa | Flex Nib Modifications | Rollstoppers

Two Soyuz fountain pens...

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc383/edulpj/IMG_20150430_072743997_zpsxpaupvsk.jpg

A Very Happy New Year to you all. It's 2017 and today I am using “Lamy 2000” and it comes with BB nib. It is filled with GvFC Hazelnut Brown.

dsc02720.jpg?w=768

dsc02715.jpg?w=768

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

My 3 Christmas gift pens. :)

fpn_1483368123__trio_1.jpg

I've already changed the ink in the Oblo (having used up the cartridge) to a more suitably Oceanic, diamine Aster, which fits the pen and theme far better.

I will also be changing the ink in the Dolcevita. Nice though the red lustre is, it does nothing for the pen, therefore Onyx black will be deployed very soon once I've finished the initial fill.

Thanks Santa ;)

Ian

Congrats! The pens couldn't be happier - they found a good home and expert hand.

Never cared for Oblo, but here it's looking so good... And this Captain's tool is no less interesting. Regarding Dolcevita... No matter how many other pens you have, this one will always shine.

My Christmas Presents:-

fpn_1483374015__photo_27-12-2016_00_47_0[/

CONID Kingsize Bulkfiller Demo Titanium, Pelikan M405 Stresemann and Franklin Christoph #31 all in a Nock case with some Diamine Shimmer and KWZ inks. And some Pen sleeves by our own my63!!

Santa has been quite generous, hasn't he? Lovely pen sleeves. Would like to see an F-C 31 writing sample. And - how do you like your Nock case?

Parker 51 Signet

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc383/edulpj/IMG_20161223_163759522_zpsdscs7io3.jpg

"A timeless pen and a timepiece". 51 is Love, thanks for sharing!

Wahl Deco Band with Gold Seal Fine Flexible Nib filled with PR Sherwood Green for some 2017 notes...

attachicon.gifFPN_HappyNewYear2017BdrSml_IMG_5073.jpg

Amazing pen! Happy New Year ;)

fpn_1483345072__fullsizeoutput_4715.jpeg

Happy New Year! Good to see you again.

It appears to have been a wonderful holiday season for FPN members. This is a pointed oblique holder with Tachikawa G nib, Moon Palace sumi ink.

fpn_1483386086__rilke-2-jan-2017-with-pe

So elegant! And a great quote.

Two Soyuz fountain pens...

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc383/edulpj/IMG_20150430_072743997_zpsxpaupvsk.jpg

Good morning, my friend!

Once upon a time, I had a Soyuz like your green one (mine was grey). Lousy converter and surprisingly smooth fine nib. I also had a Soyuz "flighter" pen - an upmarket model with a "sharknose" semi-hooded nib and blue ink window, a Montblanc knock-off. Its 14K medium-broad was wet and springy, suitable for all kinds of fancy headlines - mostly Gothic ;)

A Very Happy New Year to you all. It's 2017 and today I am using “Lamy 2000” and it comes with BB nib. It is filled with GvFC Hazelnut Brown.

dsc02720.jpg?w=768

Excellent! Still have to try this Hazelnut Brown - I have a dozen new inks, and no time to use 'em. Enjoy your 2000, you handle it so well!

Practice, patience, perseverance

Tks, Eli !!!

I use pocket watches every day... This one, is a 1936 Omega... It`s not my main use watch... Gold filled is for special events... My EDC pocket watch is a 1934 Omega, chrome plated. Maybe they will last when I die...

"A timeless pen and a timepiece". 51 is Love, thanks for sharing!

I've been away from FPN for a while, and it's always such a delight to come back! So many awesome pens and penmanship. A feast for the eyes for a pen lover.

Today, I am writing with one of my favorite pens, a Sheaffer Valiant Oversize.

31934029922_530a29015b_c.jpg

---

Please, visit my website at http://www.acousticpens.com/

Santa has been quite generous, hasn't he? Lovely pen sleeves. Would like to see an F-C 31 writing sample. And - how do you like your Nock case?

Franklin Christophs come with JoWo #6 nibs +/- Masuyama mods. This one is a standard fine.

The Nock cases are very good.

Here are two favorite pens I used this evening, separated by more than 80 years: a (circa) 1935 Sheaffer OS Balance in Ebonized Pearl, and a 2016 Aurora 88 in matte black resin with rose gold furniture. Both exquisite in the hand, and utter delights to write with!

http://i.imgur.com/JjtXtrTh.jpg

"When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick; and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

Today I received my Conid Bulkfiller Cappuccino. I'm ecstatic! It's fantastic! I had a little scare regarding my order originally (of my own making) and wasn't sure I got my order in. Werner was fantastic and helped me thru the final processing. Thank you Werner for your help and thank your team for such a magnificent pen! I have a few new toys and may post some practice reviews in the next few weeks.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b251/scotkane/IMG_7165_zpsdzczfxat.jpg

Today I received my Conid Bulkfiller Cappuccino. I'm ecstatic! It's fantastic! I had a little scare regarding my order originally (of my own making) and wasn't sure I got my order in. Werner was fantastic and helped me thru the final processing. Thank you Werner for your help and thank your team for such a magnificent pen! I have a few new toys and may post some practice reviews in the next few weeks.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b251/scotkane/IMG_7165_zpsdzczfxat.jpg

You must be pleased as punch !

Enjoy it in good health and don't be shy posting photos of it and its writings . . . :)

Franklin Christophs come with JoWo #6 nibs +/- Masuyama mods. This one is a standard fine.

The Nock cases are very good.

they also have their own grind now: SIG.

very nice one, i think.

Congrats! The pens couldn't be happier - they found a good home and expert hand.

Never cared for Oblo, but here it's looking so good... And this Captain's tool is no less interesting. Regarding Dolcevita... No matter how many other pens you have, this one will always shine.

fpn_1483712208__z_eli.jpg

fpn_1483712485__oblo2.jpg

Ian