• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zaddick

• Tom Kellie

• Ghost Plane

• Pravda

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all, today, the new to me is a Boheme solitaire Pirouette FP.

~ admmarcos:

Congratulations on a distinctive new fountain pen!

What nib does it have?

Does it write well for you?

I'd never heard of this model until you mentioned it today.

It looks like raindrops on a pond surface.

Thank you and enjoy writing with your pen.

Tom K.

Purchase of the day: 2 pen pouch (one for one pen and the other for 6 pens) and ballpoint refills UNICEF and Saint-Exupéry:

37222673116_0f91ba6bf5_b.jpg

37222676586_ac4e91da95_b.jpg

Those cases look great! Love the pens as well! :)

It's a long story that I won't bore you with, but for several reasons I picked up a Meisterstück Diamond Solitaire Silver Barley 146 a few days ago in a Montblanc boutique. This is the first Mother of Pearl snowcap that I have. :wub: I managed to get a free bottle of Saint Exupéry ink with it. :)

Purchase of the day: 2 pen pouch (one for one pen and the other for 6 pens) and ballpoint refills UNICEF and Saint-Exupéry:

37222673116_0f91ba6bf5_b.jpg

37222676586_ac4e91da95_b.jpg

Those are some fantastic pens!

It's a long story that I won't bore you with, but for several reasons I picked up a Meisterstück Diamond Solitaire Silver Barley 146 a few days ago in a Montblanc boutique. This is the first Mother of Pearl snowcap that I have. :wub: I managed to get a free bottle of Saint Exupéry ink with it. :)

Nice! What nib?

~ Chrissy:

Long stories are relaxing in Autumn.

Did you ink it with the Saint-Exupéry ink?

It's great that you have a Mother of Pearl snowcap.

I hope that it writes very well for you.

Tom K.

~ Chrissy:

Long stories are relaxing in Autumn.

Did you ink it with the Saint-Exupéry ink?

It's great that you have a Mother of Pearl snowcap.

I hope that it writes very well for you.

Tom K.

I haven't done that yet because I have several pens here with me that are already filled. As soon as I get home I will ink it up and have a long play with it. I didn't want to have a piston filler part full when travelling home by a couple of planes for 10 hours or so. Pics will follow.

Give us the long story! :)

Condensed version: We arrived in Naples FL on Sept 3rd for a regular, annual, one month holiday, at a regularly visited hotel,. After being advised that everyone had caught this awful cough, my OH promptly went and caught it, started coughing, and passed it on to me. :(

Hurricane Irma was due to arrive so we were mandatory evacuated after 5 nights. Original hotel staff found us a place at their sister hotel. Gave us special rates there. Still coughing all night. :wacko:

The day after Hurricane Irma we had to be evacuated again. Original hotel staff found us a place at Orlando. Gave us special rates there too. We knew we were going to go to Sarasota after a week, and we knew what that hotel rate was going to be. Still coughing all night. :wacko:

Went to Millenia Mall, saw pen, drooled over it, but didn't buy it. As we left the boutique, I said 'with all of this money we've saved on what we would have paid in our original hotel, we could easily afford to buy that.' OH said 'If you promise to not complain about my coughing anymore, you can have it.' :yikes:

I said 'Deal' so quick and turned him back towards the shop it was like a blur. :D :rolleyes:

~ Chrissy:

Thank you for the delightful pen acquisition story.

It sounds as though an eventful vacation will have a lasting souvenir.

I hope that the F nib will write well for you, no matter which ink you choose.

Tom K.

So THAT was the sonic boom that shook the state!

Yes, that was me grabbing OH and rushing him back to the boutique before he changed his mind. :D

~ Chrissy:

Thank you for the delightful pen acquisition story.

It sounds as though an eventful vacation will have a lasting souvenir.

I hope that the F nib will write well for you, no matter which ink you choose.

Tom K.

It has certainly been eventful. :) I won't call my pen Irma though. -_-

Condensed version: We arrived in Naples FL on Sept 3rd for a regular, annual, one month holiday, at a regularly visited hotel,. After being advised that everyone had caught this awful cough, my OH promptly went and caught it, started coughing, and passed it on to me. :(

Hurricane Irma was due to arrive so we were mandatory evacuated after 5 nights. Original hotel staff found us a place at their sister hotel. Gave us special rates there. Still coughing all night. :wacko:

The day after Hurricane Irma we had to be evacuated again. Original hotel staff found us a place at Orlando. Gave us special rates there too. We knew we were going to go to Sarasota after a week, and we knew what that hotel rate was going to be. Still coughing all night. :wacko:

Went to Millenia Mall, saw pen, drooled over it, but didn't buy it. As we left the boutique, I said 'with all of this money we've saved on what we would have paid in our original hotel, we could easily afford to buy that.' OH said 'If you promise to not complain about my coughing anymore, you can have it.' :yikes:

I said 'Deal' so quick and turned him back towards the shop it was like a blur. :D :rolleyes:

Great story and great deal! :)

Thanks for sharing.