Top Posters In This Topic

• zaddick

• Tom Kellie

• Ghost Plane

• Pravda

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Happy Birthday Pravda :)

I've treated myself to these two 75th Anniversary Limited Edition Organiser (Mini and Medium). Each piece is made from Ostrich leather and limited to only 75 pieces :)ldYtQFc.jpgKzn8TM1.jpgwn6Cf5A.jpg

Sweet! Pics of the insides? Maybe we should convince Pravda's wife that one of these is the next gift.

Sweet! Pics of the insides? Maybe we should convince Pravda's wife that one of these is the next gift.

I've only got these pics at the moment :) Yeah we should! It would make a really good gift :)

AZ8AM4j.jpg

93O4XCp.jpg

icnmI1x.jpg

hLJruQ2.jpg

Just got this one today. A 1950's MB142 gray striated with a KM nib.

fpn_1505246506__img_5290.jpg

Very goodlooking pen, with the clever two-stage piston filling system, congratulations.

I've only got these pics at the moment :) Yeah we should! It would make a really good gift :)AZ8AM4j.jpg93O4XCp.jpgicnmI1x.jpghLJruQ2.jpg

Thanks! If anyone wins the lottery, I lean toward the larger one.

fpn_1505508369__driften.jpg

My 146 B came in today and it is really nice. It will take a small amount of time to get used to B over M but I like the way it writes and the semi-italic nature of the B nib. My hand is a little shaky after just getting it (happens a lot on inking a new pen...) and this is the first writing I did after inking up so it's not going to be as nice as after I have used it a bit, but here is a picture...

http://driften.dragonsightsoftware.com/images/MB146B.png

Good choice! I love Ku-Jaku

Here's a teaser.

I just got the bottle of Ku-Jaku today the same time as the pen. I have used many other Pilot Iroshizuku inks with Kon-Peki as being a favorite. First inking of Ku-Jaku... So far I like it.

Looking forward to seeing more of the pen you are teasing ;)

So right you are Grant. On new pen day I do carry the new member of the family around everywhere I go....It's brother 146 M is going to feel a little neglected while I get used to the B nib.

Traded a Oscar Wilde for a Dumas (with the correct signature) at the Dallas Pen show. Now I have both Dumas pens père and fils.

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Happy Birthday Pravda :)

I've treated myself to these two 75th Anniversary Limited Edition Organiser (Mini and Medium). Each piece is made from Ostrich leather and limited to only 75 pieces :)

ldYtQFc.jpg

Kzn8TM1.jpg

wn6Cf5A.jpg

Thanks mosh_2k7!

What a beautiful set.. The ostrich skin notebooks look amazing! Congratulations :)