The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Year End Inventory Blowout Sale

sale special discount coupon

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 PenChalet

PenChalet

Vintage

• Premium - Ruby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 28 December 2016 - 19:59

We are having our Year End Inventory Blowout Sale this week until the end of the year.

Save 15% Off all items but also have many items discounted even further while they last. Come see what we have on sale:

https://www.penchale...owout-sale.html

main.jpg

Sponsored Content

#2 ItwasLuck

ItwasLuck

"We build too many walls and not enough bridges."

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 28 December 2016 - 20:12

Woah that's great!

Dr. Jafar Mohammed Uddin (MBBS.)

Daily Drivers = Visconti Kakadu LE #100/100 - 18Kt Gold 'M' Nib  -- Visconti Homo Sapiens London Fog LE #785/888 - 23Kt Pd "1.3mm Stub" Nib -- Pilot Custom 823 - 14Kt Gold 'M' Nib 

Currently Inked with MB Toffee BrownAkkerman #10 IG, and Akkerman #10 IG respectively  :wub:  :wub: 

#3 Barkingpig

Barkingpig

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,157 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 28 December 2016 - 21:48

Thank you for offering this "special sale!"  

Combined with your already "lower than other" prices it makes the prices VERY fair & when ordered items exceed the $50.00 amount & qualify for FREE Shipping, it is like having Christmas all over again, except without waiting since you are noted for speedy dispatch!

I know some retailers caution against offers of "FREE Shipping," saying "there is a catch, & the cost of shipping is usually indicative of higher prices," BUT I surely haven't EVER found that when shopping @ Pen Chalet. (I have "emptied a cart" MANY times when I check the shipping costs & find they appear to be based on the NUMBER of items & often are $20.00, it just doesn't seem to justify the purchase when such cost for shipping is factored in. Cost does matter for some of us.) 

I hope there will be many persons enjoying your "year end inventory clearance BLOWOUT sale;" if they do I suspect they will be as happy as I was when I enjoyed shopping after Christmas.

Edited by Barkingpig, 28 December 2016 - 21:49.

#4 penultress

penultress

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 29 December 2016 - 02:01

I have!  My order is on its way!  Ron is great to work with, as always!

#5 InkedUp

InkedUp

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 December 2016 - 23:18

Thank you for offering this, it helped soften the blow of exchange rates. I finally pulled the trigger on my first gold-nib pen, I wish I had known you had the stub nib Metropolitans earlier this week!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sale, special, discount, coupon

Sponsored Content

|