It's time for another Ink Giveaway PIF!
I am giving away most of a bottle of Rotring Persian Red ink. Rotring no longer makes bottled fountain pen ink, so this ink has been out of production for some time.
The ink was originally packaged in a bottle with a fill spout, that could fill a converter directly from the bottle (I will attempt to attach a photo). The cap has cracked, so I was forced to transfer the ink to some small jars, which is the way you will receive it. Each jar holds 15ml, and there are about one and a half jars of ink.
Here are the rules:
1) United States only.
2) Winners of my previous PIFs (Levenger and OMAS inks) are not eligible for this PIF.
3) Everyone who posts on this thread saying they want the ink through Tuesday, January 3, 2017 is eligible.
4) On January 4, 2017 I'll post here to close the PIF and everyone ahead of me in the thread will be entered. I'll select a winner using the random number generator at random.org. I'll list the winner here, and contact them via PM to set up shipment.
5) You can enter as many of my PIFs as you want, but you can win only one. In the event the same FPN member wins two PIFs, I'll ask you to choose which you want. I'll draw another name to win the other prize.
6) I will ship to the winner for free, in exchange for a letter or postcard from you containing handwritten samples of your five favorite ink colors. Or, you can pay for shipping, whichever you prefer. (I will ship via USPS).
7) Winners who don't respond to my PM within three days after close of the PIF will forfeit their winning. I'll draw again to find another winner.