What Pen Are You Waiting For In The Mail 2017

RMN

Have just received two pens. First, a violet Karas Kustoms Ink with a 1.1 mm stub. I already have a copper Ink with a fine nib. Second, a blue Stipula Paparazzi. That should keep me happy for a while.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mallymal1

• chromantic

• tgoto

• MercianScribe

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jinhao 588 rose gold

hero 1515 coffee

2x jinhao 599 sky blue

jinhao y6 rose gold

luoshi 7031 rose gold, sky blue, and mint green

jinhao x450 burgundy rollerball

I ordered those pens just to match with my j. herbin inks. all costed 21 dollars...

It's all Greek to me...

Red Sheaffer Skripsert, F nib. Gift for a friend.

I love the smell of fountain pen ink in the morning.

Oh dear. Well, I did last till the weekend...

Jinhao 250 (colour scheme is the rather nicely named and splendid-looking 'Blaze') with a rounded, bent calligraphy nib (I thought it was about time I gave one of those a shot.

Jinhao 992 x 3 in three colours (demonstrators... thought my kids would like them and they came to less than $5 altogether).

Hi, I'm Mat

:)

I bought myself a green pilot 78G with a medium nib. I can't wait till it gets here, though it will probably take a few weeks.

Forgive your enemies. Nothing annoys them so much. - Oscar Wilde.

Baoer 508 Magic Blue turned up in my mail today, after 2 long months! It's so pretty :)

I had one of these, and I thought it was lovely, however the day after it landed my brother in law claimed it as he fancied having a go at fountain pens.

He even scrounged a sample bottle of Majestic Blue to go with it.

He loves it, as I'm sure I would have. :D

Ian

I had one of these, and I thought it was lovely, however the day after it landed my brother in law claimed it as he fancied having a go at fountain pens.

He even scrounged a sample bottle of Majestic Blue to go with it.

He loves it, as I'm sure I would have. :D

Ian

I could not stop laughing! So sorry you did not get an opportunity to write with it. Oh well - better luck next time. :lticaptd:

A Jinhao 675 and a Picasso 917.... I keep looking at tracking, but neither one is moving. :crybaby:

I'm waiting for a Pelikan M800 Grand Place--this is a pen I've long wished for, its brown swirls with blue so appealing. It's coming from Japan so I'm trying not to think of it every living minute!!!

I ordered two Jinhao X450's. I don't feel good about it necessarily, as I don't like to support the knock off industry. But co workers keep asking about my pens. At least this way I'll have two pens unceremoniously tossed in my desk drawer with which I can say "here, practice on this".

If it comes back with a bent nib or tooth marks in the finish it's no skin off my back.

Edited by bemon

Four P51s. A forest green, a cocoa, a navy grey and a black. The cocoa and the forest greens have nice ding free and dentless gold caps. The other two have nice long clipped lustaloy caps. The first pair of pens are housed in a two pen black leather Parker pouch that looks to be vintage. Bought these two pens from a retired university professor in Karachi who inhereted these from his father. Look to be taken care of with love and respect.

The black and grey pens were picked for me by a antique dealer friend from other dealers in Karachi. All the four pens were collected by the said friend and were shipped to Islamabad yesterday.

Khan M. Ilyas

Duke 619 Noble Mentor - has finally arrived in the States. Another week before it shows up in my mailbox. :rolleyes:

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/ztkAAOSw3ydVl4L6/s-l400.jpg

2x baoer 508

hero 007

jinhao 922 opaque red, black, white

jinhao y1 champagne

jinhao 599 coffee

baoer 388 black (the first one taken by my gf...)

they will be my last orders, for a long time....

It's all Greek to me...

BIG BOX OF PENS!!! just arrived!

:D :D :D

hope you enjoy with them. I still have 8 packages on the way and there almost 25 pens lol

It's all Greek to me...

A new M205 LE Aquamarine demonstrator with EF nib (clips and rings are silver shiny, delivery in high quality gift box). Was surfing Amazon Wednesday and stumbled across said pen from a new seller for $4.99 with free shipping.

Hmm, sounds too good to be true but aside from the price the listing appears legitimate so I went ahead and bought one (two for sale). I was expecting to get an notice cancelling the sale but received shipping confirmation this morning. I thought ok and went back and bought the second one.

Looking at the storefront, it looks like the seller bought a warehouse of stuff for 5 cents on the dollar, mostly cheap junk like mouse pads, phone cases, etc. but with a few nice things mixed in, and is selling most (probably 97%) of it at $4.99. Estimated shipping time is pretty slow, 3 weeks.

Can't wait to see what actually arrives.

It's hard work to tell which is Old Harry when everybody's got boots on.