Isellpens Going Out Of Business!

isellpens

I will miss them I imagine for a LONG while; only yesterday I caught myself before I went to their site to look for something. Mr. Nussbaum always had very fair prices; I surely appreciated his promptness in shipment @ "rock bottom prices." I NEVER received anything damaged despite it's traveling a VERY long distance from my house; so when you combined his value for shipping items combined with already fair pricing, I frequently ordered from him.

As a new customer to purchasing pens, ink, paper & the other items we enjoy, he made my shopping quite a pleasure. I have always believed competition made the market place better for customers & I suspect many of us will miss his site even more in the future.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matteob

• OakIris

• AGxM

• ParkerDuofold

@ yea link me their ebay page to have a look at!

Hear hear on that one. There seems to be one particular business that has come from literally nowhere in the last few years to near domination of the market, first result on Google etc apart from Amazon that is. That business must have had substantial startup backing and investment as I know how tough it is for small businesses to get finance and survive even if they offer good prices and customer service. I always try to support the little guys and I would have liked to have supported these guys too.

Edited by matteob

Web page appears to be gone already.

Todd took down the website at the end of December, or at least that is what he was planning to do. A sad end to one of our good vendors; here's hoping that he will be back some day!

Holly

Just as I discover the world of Chinese made pens and the Hero 616 and 595 the most trusted dealer in these pens goes out of business. Who will take Isellpens place on eBay?

Just as I discover the world of Chinese made pens and the Hero 616 and 595 the most trusted dealer in these pens goes out of business. Who will take Isellpens place on eBay?

Try JewelryMathematics. He's a local over there, so his prices are pretty good and I've never had any shipping or quality problems with him. (I've ordered 4 or 5 pens thru him).

- Anthony

• 1 month later...

I just found out they went out of business. It is always sad to see a good vendor close their doors, or like in this case, their website.

To buy, vintage or new pens, you now need to visit a Pen Show. B&M's can't compete, folk try the items out there and then buy them on line at a lot less.

10 years ago there were only 2 pens shows in the UK, now there are 6, the dealers and product are still there, nobody is going tpo become a million are though ;-)

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge (Charles Darwin)

http://www.wesonline.org.uk/

• 1 month later...

sorry to hear about your closing. I bought my first nice pen from you

http://i.imgur.com/EZMTw.gif "Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored" -Aldous Huxley

Parker 45 F, Lamy Safari EF, Lamy 2000 F, TWSBI Diamond 530 F, Reform 1745 F, Hero 616 F, Pilot Varsity F, Pilot 78g F,

• 2 years later...

Darn, I have been out of the loop too long

I'm just hearing about this now after trying to go to the site :-( I made many orders from isellpens. Sorry to hear that and hope your future endeavors go well :-)

Edited by stoof2010

-Stefan

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk245/WIKKID85/me/pen%20stuff/SnailBadge.png

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk245/WIKKID85/me/pen%20stuff/unnamed.jpg