• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matteob

• isellpens

• OakIris

• ParkerDuofold

Todd, let me join the many who have said how sorry they were to see you go. I started buying from you in my early days of collecting when your vast selection of Chinese pens was a magnet to me, and have continued with you on and off through the years as your focus has changed. I truly appreciated your fast and courteous service and your willingness to always correct an error (which was very rare) no matter how little the pen cost. I wish you and your family well in your future endeavors.

Megadittos here! I still have most of my isellpens Chinese writers. :)

My latest ebook.   And not just for Halloween!

My other pen is a Montblanc.

Five words none of Us wanted to read.

Todd and Family all the best to you.

Thanks for your always excellent service that made a solid recommendation easy. The very definition of why we support family businesses instead of iffy (hoping it's a legit product) transactions from the big jungle that undermines solid service businesses, just to save a dollar. Wish my own pockets had been deeper in recent years, but when they could it's purchases through such pen community businesses as yours.

Add my warm regards to the others here. You will be missed.

p2p

Todd: Your insightful advice and counsel with fair prices, excellent delivery and support were always worth a first look on your site. You had TWSBI when no one else did and it was fairly priced with a value bonus. Best to you in the future. Paul

Sometimes I think I can taste the colors of the ink through my eyes. That Emerald.....

Todd,

I will add my appreciation for your great service over the years and my best wishes for wherever life takes you next.

David

• 2 weeks later...

Very late to this news and very sad to read it. I went to the site to see what you had to offer and...no site. Came here and found this thread.

I wish you and Theresa all the best, Todd, and certainly hope you have the time, energy and willingness to try this endeavor again. Selfishly, we can't afford to keep losing good pen vendors. :(

Holly

Very late to this news and very sad to read it. I went to the site to see what you had to offer and...no site. Came here and found this thread.

I wish you and Theresa all the best, Todd, and certainly hope you have the time, energy and willingness to try this endeavor again. Selfishly, we can't afford to keep losing good pen vendors. :(

Holly

Hi Holly,

I know, it is very alarming b/c if you scroll back through these threads, (or search "closing"), it appears to be a growing trend. :(

Fortunately though, Goulet, Jet and Pen Chalet seem to be doing okay; even a B&M like FPH is hanging, so there's still hope. :)

- Anthony

Edited by ParkerDuofold

Sorry to hear this. Somehow I missed your announcement. I enjoyed doing business with you.

Have you sold everything already ? Do you happen to have any Vanishing points ?

Best of Luck

Mohammad Salahuddin Ayubi

Looks like Goulet is completely taking over this market in the US: what a shame. I looked at your site and you seem an awesome family.

God speed!

Holly

Same here...I really would have loved to get a few more things while the site was up. Extremely sad to hear this news!!

Todd and family, when I lived in the US your site was always my first stop for buying anything FP related! The excellent service, best prices, and quick shipping made you the best. I pray for your success in whatever you have planned next!

fpn_1451608922__truthpil_signature_small

Todd you were always a joy to deal with...you and isellpens will be sorely missed in out Fountain Pen Community.

I wish you and your family the best of luck in your future endeavors (you actually don't need the luck)...the characteristics you exhibited with isell pens will make you successful in whatever you choose to do.

i hope you have a Happy, Healthy, Safe, and Prosperous 2017.

Best Regards to you...

Bill

I just want to echo what so many have said so well. Sorry to see you go; you were really good to deal with. You will be missed.

I hope these guys are ok. There should be room for everyone. I am sad they have gone before I have had a chance to deal with them. I love dealing with family businesses.