• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stephanos

• mehandiratta

• mhguda

• jay.is.here

I would love to be considered for either pen. I am new to the fountain pen world and would love the tiger's eye for asthetics. To be honest, as a "newbie", I'd prefer the easier of the two to use and refill. Thank you for the generous gift. Someone will really enjoy it. If I were to win, I will definitely repay the kindness by paying it forward.

Hope to be selected as the winner of the I Castoni - that pen because I recall seeing one my dad had and I always liked it.

BUMP...

And a reminder:

HOW CAN YOU ENTER?

Write a comment in this thread, containing two pieces of information: 1) Which pen you are going for; 2) Why you want that pen and not the other one.

[i won't be counting any entries that do not meet both criteria]

HOW DOES IT WORK?

• Enter by the end of Wednesday 21 December; that is, by 23:59 on that day, wherever you are.

Hello,

A very generous PIF indeed, as many have mentioned in the above posts.

I have never used or physically seen a Stipula pen before, and would be quite interested in the I Castoni, Tiger’s Eye.

I do not prefer thin(ish) pens much and have never tried italic stub so far. Also, the name/ available photos/details on Google, make the Tiger's Eye more appealing.

Thank you.

Thank you so much for this PIF.

I am very interested in the Xalegrafica Alpha because I am more used to a finer nib and from what I can google, the shape of Xalegrafica is more appealing to me.

Thank you and have a great holiday!

from your descriptions I would like to enter for the Xalegrafica Alpha I would prefer this one because you said that it has a finer nib and I like finer nibbed pens.

First the necessities:

1. I'd like the Xalegrafica Alpha
  2. I'd prefer the Xalegrafica Alpha over the Castoni, because
    1. it seems that more people are going for the Castoni, so my chances at this PIF might be higher with this choice :lol: and
    2. I'd like to try this filling system, I like clipless pens and I have rather small hands/no problem with slim/small pens.

Second:

Thanks for this generous PIF! I'd love to try out a Stipula pen, especially if it's one that's hard to get outside of Italy.

Edited by 5772156649

Thank you very much for this PIF. I don't own a Stipula pen though I've looked at them from time to time.

Should I win my choice would be the I Castoni, Tiger’s Eye because of the classic styling and the simple filling system. And if the color is what I think it is, because of the color.

thanks for generous pif. Can't decide for which pen to go for but I like the design of Xalegrafica Alpha.. So kindly consider for me for alpha. never tried stipula pens, it will be exciting for me.

nice pif. I would love to be considered for Xalegrafica Alpha. This pen looks beautiful. I dont have any vintage fp. pens I have are with cartridge converter only so this would be new experience for me.

We have two winners:

The Xalegrafica Alpha goes to: Itsallstraw

The Castoni goes to: dvalliere

Congratulations to the winners; commiserations to those who missed out.

Winners, please contact me via Private Message no later than the end of December, to discuss how I'm going to get your prizes to you.

For those who are interested in these things, I worked out the winners as follows. I went through the list of responses to my original post, giving each valid entry a sequential number in one of two columns: this rendered 16 entries for the Xalegrafica and 24 entries for the Castoni. I then double-checked the list, after which I used the random number generator provided by random.org to generate the winning numbers, which I then mapped back to the people named as winners.

Finally, I notice that one of the winners is new to FPN, so in case it is useful: to send a PM, hover your cursor over my name to bring up a box with some information about me, and then choose the Send Message option.

congratulations to both winners, and to the OP: thanks for a great PiF. How nice for one at least to go to a new user.

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

congratulations to both the winners.

"Friendship is the purest love. It is the highest form of Love where nothing is asked for, no condition, where one simply enjoys giving.”
- Osho