The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Best Refill For A Parker Jotter

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 Donald2

Donald2

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 10 November 2017 - 15:03

I love the Itoya needle point gel refills in all my Parker and compatible ballpoints. Clear refill so you know when it's done. Water resistance is not a feature, regretably.

No affiliation, but I buy by the dozen on fleabay from the guy in Temecula CA.

I also have the Itoya needle point gel refills, but I haven't put or used any in any of my Parker pens yet. I also ordered and bought mine on eBay from Temecula too after reading your post two weeks ago. The seller took forever trying to ship the refills to me. I finally got them delivered to me just late last week. I purchased both the 1.0 mm in blue and the 0.7 mm in black. The seller didn't have any 0.7 mm in blue and I'm really disappointed about that. What do you mean when you say that they are not water resistant? Is the ink that's inside the Itoya needle point refills like fountain pen ink? Does it fade and run on the paper if it gets wet? Why isn't it water resistant? Please explain.

Edited by Donald2, 10 November 2017 - 15:09.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content

|