The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Closed - Ranga Model 3 And 3C - Group Buy - Dec 2016

ranga model 3 rangapens ranga group buy made in india ebonite premium ebonite ranga pens

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#401 mehandiratta

mehandiratta

Museum Piece

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,764 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 March 2017 - 13:47

I'm a bit tardy, but for anyone who visits this thread as a reference to available colors, here's a photo of my Ranga 3.  It's Special Ebonite #14, rose red/blue ripple.  Thanks again to Mr. Kandan and Mehandiratta for making these beautiful pens available!

fpn_1489018200__ranga_3_rose_red_blue_ri

this is awesome...

bful click...

vaibhav mehandiratta                               

architect & fountain pen connoisseur 

blog | instagram | twitter

Sponsored Content

#402 kirki.mandrake

kirki.mandrake

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 March 2017 - 17:24

I seem to be the last but I will share the satisfaction of having a Mr. Kandan fountainpen.
Mine is a C 3, color 11, Solid Cherry Red. It is my first RANGA and I'm very happy.
The hard rubber is darker than it looked in photos, but it is not a problem.
I can only confirm the quality of the finish, and the perfect realization of feeder-converter-nib group. Just out of the box, after washing with water, it makes perfect written, without any uncertainty, even after two days without using it.
But an Indian pen is not only an object of writing. When I write with a Indianpen, I feel partaker in history, inspiration and the cultural richness of His people
Thanks to Mr. Kandan to make available these beautiful pens and Mehandiratta for having organized so brilliantly and careful this purchasing group.
fpn_1489942705__img_0029_rev03_resize.jp

fpn_1489942768__img_0030_rev03_resize.jp

fpn_1489942791__img_0032_rev03_resize.jp

fpn_1489942822__img_0033_rev03_resize.jp

fpn_1489942853__img_0035_rev03_resize.jp

#403 mpkandan

mpkandan

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:50

I seem to be the last but I will share the satisfaction of having a Mr. Kandan fountainpen.
Mine is a C 3, color 11, Solid Cherry Red. It is my first RANGA and I'm very happy.
The hard rubber is darker than it looked in photos, but it is not a problem.
I can only confirm the quality of the finish, and the perfect realization of feeder-converter-nib group. Just out of the box, after washing with water, it makes perfect written, without any uncertainty, even after two days without using it.
But an Indian pen is not only an object of writing. When I write with a Indianpen, I feel partaker in history, inspiration and the cultural richness of His people
Thanks to Mr. Kandan to make available these beautiful pens and Mehandiratta for having organized so brilliantly and careful this purchasing group.
fpn_1489942705__img_0029_rev03_resize.jp

fpn_1489942768__img_0030_rev03_resize.jp

fpn_1489942791__img_0032_rev03_resize.jp

fpn_1489942822__img_0033_rev03_resize.jp

fpn_1489942853__img_0035_rev03_resize.jp

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for your great words. It is Billion dollars for us!!!  

It is energy tonic for Craftsmen  like us!!!!

These pens are finished by my father M.S.Pandurangan and myself.

Nevertheless to say, This has been brought out to this Group buy by Mr. Vaibhav's  Great efforts

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

#404 Mihir

Mihir

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 27 April 2017 - 13:00

This picture gives a good bird eye view about the size and shape differences of all Ranga models. Thank you for posting, I know what will be next buy from them. 

So here's my Ranga collection so far with the latest Model 3 in.

L to R: PSP Monterey, PSP Zayante, Model 8, Model 3, Model 4, Zeal, Model 5, Giant bamboo, Regular bamboo, slim bamboo.

Clearly, I love my Rangas. :)

fpn_1486527303__ranga_collection_smaller

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ranga model 3, rangapens, ranga group buy, made in india, ebonite, premium ebonite, ranga pens

Sponsored Content

|