• inkstainedruth

• Aquaria

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I carry just one with me....but I keep three on my desk at work:

Lamy 2000 inked in green

Parker 51 inked in red

Parker vector inked in black

I usually carry a fountain pen inked in blue (I have about 14 others)

since you're in hi school, enjoy yourself and carry as many as you like. Just be careful not to lose any.

4 in two twin pen cases - two auroras and two montblancs, in blue black, midnight blue, doyou (dark brown) and majestic purple.

Two to three. Sonetimes, a Platinum Plaisir is strapped to a Kokuyo Systemic with 3 notebooks. But I usually keep a Kaweco Al Sport in my pocket with my keys just in case I want a green splotch in my pants at some random time. And then the pen du jour clipped to my shirt.

Inked: Aurora Optima EF (Pelikan Tanzanite); Franklin Christoph Pocket 20 Needlepoint (Sailor Kiwa Guro); Sheaffers PFM I Reporter/Fine (Diamine Oxblood); Franklin Christoph 02 Medium Stub (Aurora Black); Platinum Plaisir Gunmetal EF (Platinum Brown); Platinum Preppy M (Platinum Blue-Black). Leaded: Palomino Blackwing 602; Lamy Scribble 0.7 (Pentel Ain Stein 2B); Uni Kuru Toga Roulette 0.5 (Uni Kuru Toga HB); Parker 51 Plum 0.9 (Pilot Neox HB)

Depends on if I have my backpack or not. If I have it, I'll have 6-7 on me: 4 in the pack, the rest on my person. There's no rhyme or reason behind the inks loaded up, they're just inks I like. Emerald of Chivor is frequently loaded, as are a few nice blues and purples.

"Oh deer."

A little off my norm since I'm testing out inks and new vintage fountain pens. But usually, I carry around my Pilot VP for work (testing out new work inks too), and usually one other pen with a different color (currently a Jinhao with something new - today it is Aurora Black). I am considering adding a regular third for BSB. That is a color I want to use daily, just not sure which pen I want to hold it in, or if I should go and get a Metropolitan and call it good.

1 in a pocket, 1 on my Roterfaden note book cover and 9 in the pen roll......never know when the apocalypse might strike and pens will be in short supply or whatever, it's overkill but.....

As a student myself, I always carry up to 4 pens with me every day. I also have 2 bottles of ink inside my backpack in case I need to refill a pen during class.

As a student myself, I always carry up to 4 pens with me every day. I also have 2 bottles of ink inside my backpack in case I need to refill a pen during class.

You are braver than I; I would be afraid the ink bottles would break or leak and I would end up with ink everywhere.

I've been on a quest to see if I could commit all Seven Deadly Sins in a single day. Finally, it dawned on me I shouldn't try for the One Day Wonder Prize for all seven in one day. It's simply out of any question as you can't commit decent sloth while busily ticking the other six off your crowded "to do" list. -- ViolinWriter

You are braver than I; I would be afraid the ink bottles would break or leak and I would end up with ink everywhere.

If they're glass bottles, roll them in a couple layers of small-size bubble wrap and put it in a zip-lock bag, preferably the thicker 1 qt. size. Plastic bottles, just use the zip-lock.

It's hard work to tell which is Old Harry when everybody's got boots on.

This week, five.

Pilot Custom 823 (Iroshizuku tsukiyo), Lamy 2000 (Sailor tokiwamatsu), Balladeer (Sailor chushu), English Duofold Jr (Diamine syrah), Ranga Thing (Oster Deep Sea)

At some point I will be adding a Pilot Decimo to replace the Duofold as the marking pen.

Takes a while to iron out the kinks in what gets taken to school, but I'm getting closer to the ideal.

If they're glass bottles, roll them in a couple layers of small-size bubble wrap and put it in a zip-lock bag, preferably the thicker 1 qt. size. Plastic bottles, just use the zip-lock.

Good advice -- I'll try that if I get the urge to bring a bottle with me. Thanks!

I've been on a quest to see if I could commit all Seven Deadly Sins in a single day. Finally, it dawned on me I shouldn't try for the One Day Wonder Prize for all seven in one day. It's simply out of any question as you can't commit decent sloth while busily ticking the other six off your crowded "to do" list. -- ViolinWriter